WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAnti Virus Suite: Malware Bytes & Hijack This haven't helped EmptyAnti Virus Suite: Malware Bytes & Hijack This haven't helped

more_horiz
I've followed all the instructions in this post:

http://www.GeekPolice.net/malware-removal-guides-f12/how-to-remove-antivirus-suite-removal-guide-t20595.htm

Malware Bytes found 26 infected objects, I selected them to be deleted & then restarted the computer.

I've also downloaded Hijack This! (naming it as iexplore) & ran it.

The only one it found was: R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = http=127.0.0.1:5555

I hit "fix checked" & restarted.

I still have the Anti Virus Suite.

I tried to attach my notepad file of my log from Hijack This using the attach file feature on these boards, but it says it's an invalid attachment name.

Anti Virus Suite is keeping me from being able to open any notepad file so I can't copy and paste & I can't open Paint or anything to share a screen cap of my log.

ETA: AntiVirus Suite is now keeping Malware Bytes from opening for me all together.

descriptionAnti Virus Suite: Malware Bytes & Hijack This haven't helped EmptyRe: Anti Virus Suite: Malware Bytes & Hijack This haven't helped

more_horiz
Download OTL by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Anti Virus Suite: Malware Bytes & Hijack This haven't helped DXwU4
Anti Virus Suite: Malware Bytes & Hijack This haven't helped VvYDg
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum