WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionUser Account Control trouble EmptyUser Account Control trouble

more_horiz
I had a virus and removed it yesterday morning..had to use a couple of removers. Malwarebytes and Super anti...well after the smoke cleared, I tries to get on the internet and UAC pops up to block access to ieexplore and you either allow or scan system. I clicked allow but it will not let me on..so i go ctrl/alt/del get into task manager..again UAC pops up and says windows security block active process csrcs.exe..so this time I allow scan system...at the end you are supposed to purchse something...holy crap! What the heck is happening?

And how do i stop this? I did a virus scan in safe mode..nothing comes up. I googled the problem on my laptop and tried to get answers try manual fixes...nothing. Most of them want you to download a fix..I CANNOT GET ON THE INTERNET on that computer to download anything!!

What should I do?? I did a hijack this scan and got rid of some things...but nothing has helped.

I have widnows XP OS.

Last edited by pistonwash on 8th April 2010, 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionUser Account Control trouble EmptyRe: User Account Control trouble

more_horiz
n/t
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum