WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNo Internet until late at night!? O.O EmptyNo Internet until late at night!? O.O

more_horiz
Hey guys, Aprius here, with yet another problem with the computer. (I have Armstrong Cable.)

So, from the time I wake up, can't access the internet. All my cables are fine, but there's no green light in the back of my computer, where the Ethernet is connected.

This is the case all day, the computer constantly creates the "Local area connection is unplugged." window in the bottom right. Then, that window disappears and the two computers are lit. Then, it returns back to "Local area connection is unplugged."

Then, I try to get on at 10 PM, and I have a connection and can go online, which is why I'm here.

This is the second day in a row, and I'd figure I'd post this because I may not have it. Precautions, I guess.

Please and Thanks-

Aprius

............................................................................................

No Internet until late at night!? O.O JB13J

descriptionNo Internet until late at night!? O.O EmptyRe: No Internet until late at night!? O.O

more_horiz
I would assume its the Cable companies issue! No Bandwith!

............................................................................................

MiKeY

MCITP MCSE CompTia A+ Server+ Security+
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum