WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionCan't get past the Dell screen EmptyCan't get past the Dell screen

more_horiz
I Have a Dell inspiron 5315 and when I turn it on it gets to the Dell screen with an f2 or f12 option and stays there

descriptionCan't get past the Dell screen EmptyRe: Can't get past the Dell screen

more_horiz
Hello,

When did you buy your computer? I suspect that the motherboard's battery might be weak.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Can't get past the Dell screen Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionCan't get past the Dell screen EmptyRe: Can't get past the Dell screen

more_horiz
about 4 years old

more_horiz
Hello,

Your motherboard's battery is possibly weak. The replacement can be done yourself if you are familiar with opening up your PC, if not you can send it to a computer shop and get it replaced.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Can't get past the Dell screen Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
I can replace the battery but would that really stop it from booting isn't it getting power from being plugged in and if it is the battery will I have to reload bios after new battery is installed

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum