WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

How to Remove Antivirus Suite [Removal Guide]

+19
Deano8
bigger
maharmm
mudbuster
judayer
BryanInAZ
maxberan
gangsta999
patdante
Nkopec01
Gary801
SDGsteve
10101ii
Testorr007
lafuller
beaner81418
sky
gguui12
Doctor Inferno
23 posters

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus Suite [Removal Guide] EmptyHow to Remove Antivirus Suite [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
This guide will give you easy instructions on how to uninstall or get rid Antivirus Suite for free.

What is Antivirus Suite? (Information)

Antivirus Suite is a fake security software which uses fraudulent strategies by displaying false or exaggerated security issues on your computer rather than any legitimate ones to coerce you into purchasing their software.

Antivirus Suite is a new malicious specimen from the same group of fake antivirus software as Antivirus Soft and Antivirus Live. It may be sometimes referred to as "Antivirus Suite Demo".

When it installs, it causes inevitable system mutation and annoying insecure activity of ransomware. It will then will trigger a large number of its obsessive and misleading notices such as fake infections and alerts like bankerfox.a and win32 nuqel.e. to trick you to believe of exposing multiple infections on the compromised computer. Upon completion of this disinformation attack, it will suggest that you buy a full version of it's product. Please do not fall of this scam and follow our removal guide to get rid of it completely.

Antivirus Suite Screenshot

Antivirus Suite Screenshot

Follow these instructions to continue:

You have to start computer in Safe Mode by doing the following:

• Restart your computer
  • After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, keep tapping F8.
  • Instead of Windows loading as normal, a menu should appear
  • Select the first option, to run Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.

Please start Internet Explorer, and when the program is open, click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options.

• Now click on the Connections tab and then the Lan Settings button
  • Under the Proxy Server section, please uncheck the checkbox labeled Use a proxy server for your LAN.
  • Click the OK button to close this screen. Then press the Apply button and then the OK button to close the Internet Options screen. Now that you have disabled the proxy server you will be able to browse the web again with Internet Explorer.

1. Please download this removal tool: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

How to Remove Antivirus Suite [Removal Guide] Startd10

2. Install Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware by double clicking on mbam-setup

How to Remove Antivirus Suite [Removal Guide] Mbam-s10

3. Follow the prompts. Make sure that Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware are checked. Then click finish.

How to Remove Antivirus Suite [Removal Guide] Step_310

4. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware will automatically update itself after the installation, click the OK button to close that box and you will now be at the main program Window as shown below.

If you are having problems with the updater, you can use this link to manually update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware with the latest database. Make sure that Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is closed before installing the update.

5. Close All opened Windows, Programs, File or Folders.

6. Make sure you are on the Scanner tab. Select Perform quick scan then click the Scan button as shown below.

How to Remove Antivirus Suite [Removal Guide] Step_610

7. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware will now start scanning your computer for infected files as shown below.

How to Remove Antivirus Suite [Removal Guide] Step_710

8. When the scan is finished a message box will appear, click OK to continue.

How to Remove Antivirus Suite [Removal Guide] Step_910

9. Click Show Results.

How to Remove Antivirus Suite [Removal Guide] Step_110

10. You will now be presented with a screen showing you the malware infections like shown below. Yours may look different depending on the infection you have.

11. Click on Remove selected.

How to Remove Antivirus Suite [Removal Guide] Step_111

12. When removing the files, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware may require you to restart the computer in order to do a complete removal. If it displays a message stating that it needs to restart, click Yes.

How to Remove Antivirus Suite [Removal Guide] Step_112

13. After that you can close the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware window, your computer is now cleaned from the malware infection.

To protect and prevent your computer from experiencing future threats like this, you may want to consider purchasing the Pro version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware with real-time protection from this link.

If you are still experiencing problems or difficulties following this guide or require any assistance removing this malware, please post your questions in our Virus, Spyware & Malware Removal forums for free help.

You have to be logged in to post questions. Registration is free. By registering you will be privileged to other resources and to ask questions.

Last edited by Doctor Inferno on 12th April 2010, 5:00 am; edited 3 times in total

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus Suite [Removal Guide] EmptyRe: How to Remove Antivirus Suite [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
OMG! Thank you so much for the removal guide, I finally got that Antivirus Suite off my computer. I will probably be buying Malwarebytes for the "real time" protection.

Thanks again!! Cheesy Grin (sparkly

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus Suite [Removal Guide] EmptyRe: How to Remove Antivirus Suite [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
Perfect - thanks for the guide. It worked first time and your instructions were so clear (even for someone like me who knows nothing about computers!). You are a star!

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus Suite [Removal Guide] Emptyty

more_horiz
thankyou so much for the fix. i am buying your protection now as we speak. thanks for fixing my computer.

more_horiz
I was able to go through these steps, which is better than I have been able to do with any other instructions. However, when I log back in in the normal mode, it is still there. This is completely frustrating. Anyone have any suggestions?

more_horiz
lafuller wrote:
I was able to go through these steps, which is better than I have been able to do with any other instructions. However, when I log back in in the normal mode, it is still there. This is completely frustrating. Anyone have any suggestions?

Hello,

Read this and post your HijackThis log in a new topic here.

more_horiz
The guide worked a charm. Thank you.

more_horiz
I do not know how much to thank you for making this tutorial..... and I registered here just to say a big thank you!

Other websites keep telling me to try using spyware doctor and all those rubbish but it didn't work until I tried malwarebytes like you recommended.

Cheers mate! Cheers Mate

more_horiz
Just to thank you very much for the detailed guide worked well,glad i found
you here the instructions are very clear.

Thanks Again.

more_horiz
Subject: Removal of Antivirus Suite:

My laptop has Windows 7 Ultimate. I Picked up that Antivirus Suite and just tried to delete it by following your step by step instructions. However, I have gone thru the steps twice and both times nothing happened. Am I still doing something wrong? This is the second time I have picked up this miserable virus. The first time my hard drive was completely erased and the technician reinstalled Windows 7 for me. Any more advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

more_horiz
Hello Gary801,

Read this.

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus Suite [Removal Guide] EmptyComputer shutting down during scan

more_horiz
Hello,

I am trying to follow the instructions above to get rid of the Antivirus Suite virus.

Each time I am running the scan, my computer shuts down completely -- either happens after 2 of 4 minutes of the scan.

What should I do?! This is so frustrating!

Thank you.

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus Suite [Removal Guide] EmptyRemove Antivirus Suite - Thanks!

more_horiz
Thank you so much for your accurate information of how to get rid of the virus I know as "Antivirus Suite"! I contacted Norton and they were willing to help me for $139.99. What a joke. You guys are great. What a relief to know that virus is now history! Malwarebytes is where my family and I will be purchasing our antivirus programs from now on ! Thank You!

more_horiz
Pleae help !!! i have gone through the instructions twice and it is still there and it's blocking me from doing anything! i have done the Malware scan in safe mode with networking and it's still there. my laptop is windows XP, can you help me please ? its so depressing ! (btw i have posted this in safe mode with networking.)

more_horiz
Just to add my voice of thanks and gratitude for the advice and the clear and simple instructions.

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus Suite [Removal Guide] EmptyHow to Remove Antivirus Suite (Removal Guide)

more_horiz
Thank You!!!
I was worried I'd be up all night trying to get a fix for this, but this worked the first time in only a few minutes. I am bookmarking GeekPolice on both my computers so I can come back when necessary.

more_horiz
Phew! Well I had to run the malwarebytes software several times but eventually it got rid of it. I had the problem that some others had where I would go through all the steps outlined here only to find the stupid antivirus suite was still there when I restarted!

My advice is stick at it! Just because it doesnt work the first time, it can still work!

Thanks for the help Smile...

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus Suite [Removal Guide] Emptyantivirus suite

more_horiz
Thank you thank you thank you

I can get some work done now Big Grin

Cheers Mudbuster

more_horiz
I tried the instructions and it didn't work.

more_horiz
All Hail the Geek Police Gods! Antivirus Suite outta here! Thanks a Million! (Gunsmoke)

more_horiz
I tried this and it did not work!

more_horiz
I thought mine had worked but after about 30 mins of browsing that dam green shield came back! Tried it too many times now, i hate viruses Sad tearing

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus Suite [Removal Guide] EmptyBeautiful

more_horiz
Cheers guys,

Followed the instrucitons and removed that horrible piece of rogue scanner!

Thanks

Deano

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus Suite [Removal Guide] EmptyHello

more_horiz
Hi, I've followed manual instructions to remove this malware. However, I now cannot access the internet (this, of course, is on another computer). It seems that all my chat programs and anything that needs to access the net is fine, but my browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome) are unable to. Yet it's still obvious that somehow I'm connected because the G-Mail, Facebook, and YouTube logos still appear beside the name.

Please help! Thanks!

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus Suite [Removal Guide] EmptyANTIVIRUS SUITE/HIJACKTHIS

more_horiz
Hi, I've followed the instructions more than twice and it has not worked - therefore I clicked the whole 'hijackthis' thing and followed those instructions, here is my log - i hope someone can help me fix this cuz the antivirus suite thing is super annoying...
- emily

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 4:58:39 PM, on 14/04/2010
Platform: Windows Vista SP2 (WinNT 6.00.1906)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18904)
Boot mode: Safe mode with network support

Running processes:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Users\user\Downloads\winlogon.scr

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://flvdirect.iamwired.net/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = http=127.0.0.1:5555
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Symantec NCO BHO - {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\16.8.0.41\coIEPlg.dll
O2 - BHO: Symantec Intrusion Prevention - {6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\16.8.0.41\IPSBHO.DLL
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.5.4723.1820\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton Toolbar - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\16.8.0.41\coIEPlg.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SmartWiHelper] "C:\Program Files\Sony Corporation\SmartWi Connection Utility\SmartWiHelper.exe" /WindowsStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "c:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Intuit SyncManager] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intuit\Sync\IntuitSyncManager.exe startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RegistrationReminder] "C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience\OOBEFcdRegistration.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VAIORegistration] "C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience\WelcomeLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VAIOSurvey] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Survey\VAIO Sat Survey.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISBMgr.exe] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\ISB Utility\ISBMgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AdobeCS4ServiceManager] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CS4ServiceManager\CS4ServiceManager.exe" -launchedbylogin
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [EA Core] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\EADM\Core.exe" -silent
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [bqvfgrwl] C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\khknpukyd\qatukbwtssd.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - Global Startup: Bluetooth.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: McAfee Security Scan Plus.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: QuickBooks Update Agent.lnk = C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBUpdate\qbupdate.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~2\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Google Sidewiki... - res://C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_96D6FF0C6D236BF8.dll/cmsidewiki.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Send image to &Bluetooth Device... - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Send page to &Bluetooth Device... - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
O9 - Extra button: Blog This - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: &Blog This in Windows Live Writer - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~2\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~2\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~2\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Send To Bluetooth - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Send to &Bluetooth Device... - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
O13 - Gopher Prefix:
O18 - Protocol: intu-help-qb2 - {84D77A00-41B5-4B8B-8ADF-86486D72E749} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks 2009\HelpAsyncPluggableProtocol.dll
O18 - Protocol: qbwc - {FC598A64-626C-4447-85B8-53150405FD57} - mscoree.dll
O18 - Protocol: symres - {AA1061FE-6C41-421F-9344-69640C9732AB} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\16.8.0.41\coIEPlg.dll
O23 - Service: ArcSoft Connect Daemon (ACDaemon) - ArcSoft Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACService.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Alg.exe,-112 (ALG) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Bluetooth Service (btwdins) - Broadcom Corporation. - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btwdins.exe
O23 - Service: @dfsrres.dll,-101 (DFSR) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\DFSR.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel®️ PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Acresso Software Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service 64 - Acresso Software Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService64.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate1cab0ef73a0584e) (gupdate1cab0ef73a0584e) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: IviRegMgr - InterVideo - c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InterVideo\RegMgr\iviRegMgr.exe
O23 - Service: @keyiso.dll,-100 (KeyIso) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: McAfee Security Scan Component Host Service (McComponentHostService) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee Security Scan\2.0.181\McCHSvc.exe
O23 - Service: @comres.dll,-2797 (MSDTC) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\msdtc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\netlogon.dll,-102 (Netlogon) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Norton Internet Security - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\16.8.0.41\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (nvsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: PACSPTISVR - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\PACSPTISVR.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\psbase.dll,-300 (ProtectedStorage) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: QBCFMonitorService - Intuit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBCFMonitorService.exe
O23 - Service: Intuit QuickBooks FCS (QBFCService) - Intuit Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\FCS\Intuit.QuickBooks.FCS.exe
O23 - Service: Intel®️ PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\Locator.exe,-2 (RpcLocator) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\locator.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Sample Collector (SampleCollector) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Care\collsvc.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\samsrv.dll,-1 (SamSs) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\SLsvc.exe,-101 (slsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\SLsvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\snmptrap.exe,-3 (SNMPTRAP) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\snmptrap.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: VAIO Media plus Content Importer (SOHCImp) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\SOHLib\SOHCImp.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Media plus Database Manager (SOHDBSvr) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\SOHLib\SOHDBSvr.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Media plus Digital Media Server (SOHDms) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\SOHLib\SOHDms.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Media plus Device Searcher (SOHDs) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\SOHLib\SOHDs.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Media plus Playlist Manager (SOHPlMgr) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\SOHLib\SOHPlMgr.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\spoolsv.exe,-1 (Spooler) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: CamMonitor (uCamMonitor) - ArcSoft, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\Magic-i Visual Effects 2\uCamMonitor.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\ui0detect.exe,-101 (UI0Detect) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\UI0Detect.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment TV Device Arbitration Service - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VzHardwareResourceManager\VzHardwareResourceManager\VzHardwareResourceManager.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Event Service - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Event Service\VESMgr.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Power Management - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Power Management\SPMService.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Content Folder Watcher (VCFw) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Content Folder Watcher\VCFw.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Content Metadata Intelligent Analyzing Manager (VcmIAlzMgr) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VCM Intelligent Analyzing Manager\VcmIAlzMgr.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Content Metadata XML Interface (VcmXmlIfHelper) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VcmXml\VcmXmlIfHelper64.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment UPnP Client Adapter (Vcsw) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VCSW\VCSW.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vds.exe,-100 (vds) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\vds.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\vssvc.exe,-102 (VSS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment Database Service (VzCdbSvc) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VzCdb\VzCdbSvc.exe
O23 - Service: @%Systemroot%\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe,-110 (wmiApSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%ProgramFiles%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe,-101 (WMPNetworkSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: XAudioService - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio64.exe (file missing)

--
End of file - 13766 bytes

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus Suite [Removal Guide] EmptyWin32 Nugel.e

more_horiz
Thankyou SO MUCH! Your instructions were clear and precise! I thought I would have to reformat, I have a small bookkeeping business and I got this virus on my PC....... I purchased your full program and thankyou so much!
Your instructions removed the virus.. Thankyou Again! Hooray!

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus Suite [Removal Guide] Emptygeek forum

more_horiz
June 30, 2010

Hi, my name is Carolyn

Giving me advice about the av security suite, you guys is awesome! It worked like a charm.

Thanks, and I going to tell my friends about your site.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum