WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionout of the blue good internet connection but cant get on the internet, HELP? Emptyout of the blue good internet connection but cant get on the internet, HELP?

more_horiz
I have had mmy computer for a little over half a year working fine no problems and just recently i tried to reinstall my norton 360 on my windows vista opperated fujitsu lifebook A series because i thaught since it said u could use the disk on a total of 3 computer so i figured 3 years worth of protection but i guess i was stupid to think that and eversince i did that my internet stopped working, i have comcast internet connected to a wireless modem. The weired thing thats going on is that my computer connects with the router no problem but when i clicked on the "E", internet, the page would not open it would be an error message saying "this page cannot be displayed" or something along those lines. I took it as something might be currupted on norton so i i finnaly managed to remove it "uninstall" it from my laptop and still no internet. today i tried to restore my laptop to a previous state and norton is still gone but now not only can i not access the web but i cant connect to my network anymore. I'm shure there is no problem with my network because i am currently on my roomates HP laptop and im using my network just fine so i dont get what the problem is now. :sad: Can somebody help me PLEEEEEASE!!

descriptionout of the blue good internet connection but cant get on the internet, HELP? EmptyRe: out of the blue good internet connection but cant get on the internet, HELP?

more_horiz
Please visit this webpage for a tutorial on downloading and running ComboFix:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

See the area: Using ComboFix, and when done, post the log back here.

descriptionout of the blue good internet connection but cant get on the internet, HELP? EmptyRe: out of the blue good internet connection but cant get on the internet, HELP?

more_horiz
well good news is i got my computer fixed i found some guy local that works on computers i gave him $80 and a few hours later he had it fixed, idk what he did but its working again so im happy. I appreciate the help though but i dont think that would have worked on my laptop though cuz my internet wasnt working and i read on the tutorial that internet connection is required, but all is good now, thanks anyway DMjay!

more_horiz
Oh, that sucks. You had to pay for that, where you could have got it free, here. We know what we are doing here, and could have gotten the Internet connection back by removing the proxy setting in Internet Explorer. Then, the computer could have been disinfected.

Thread closed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum