WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNetbook reboot EmptyNetbook reboot

more_horiz
I have a asus eee pc I need to reboot it and it has no cd drive to put a cd in it. I tried pressing the f2,,f2 all the f numbers and nothing when I start it up. even tried holding the alt and f11 ..f12 every f number button and still nothing. I need to know how I can get this screen up....
thanks
Melcarb68

descriptionNetbook reboot EmptyRe: Netbook reboot

more_horiz
Turn on the computer.
Press F9 for 1 sec, then let go, then quickly press F9 again. Hold for 1 sec, then let go, then quickly press F9 again. Continue this until either the computer gives you an option to reset to factory settings or it loads the software.

What happens?

If it loads the software, what do you see? A picture of a green field and blue sky, with a button in the bottom left-hand corner that says "start", or big pictures that you can click to run programs, or something different?

descriptionNetbook reboot Emptythanks

more_horiz
I tried it and it doesnt do anything..It just starts to load the windows screen.

Please help.....

Melissa

more_horiz
You have to press it just at the right time , if not do you have any disc that came with the laptop? Do you have a program under your start menu to create restore cds? You can always buy a usb cd\dvd drive and hook it up then restore then return the cd\dvd drive back to wherever, this is why I asked if you have any cds!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum