WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWhich antivirus is best to use with vista EmptyWhich antivirus is best to use with vista

more_horiz
Could you please tell me which antivirus is the best to use with vista. I am using Norton 360 at the moment but it let in BankerFox.A, Win32/Nugel.E & Trogan.FakeAV all in one hit so I'm not impressed! Afraid

descriptionWhich antivirus is best to use with vista EmptyRe: Which antivirus is best to use with vista

more_horiz
Norton sucks, it'a huge resource hog. I like Avira, it's small, light weight, and has much better detection ratings.

1) Antivir PersonalEditionClassic
-Free anti-virus software for Windows.
-Detects and removes more than 50,000 viruses. Free support.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Which antivirus is best to use with vista DXwU4
Which antivirus is best to use with vista VvYDg

descriptionWhich antivirus is best to use with vista EmptyRe: Which antivirus is best to use with vista

more_horiz
Thank you Belahzur. I have checked out Avira and that seems to be the way to go.

more_horiz
You forgot to say whether you are 32bit or 64bit. For 32 bit there are more options (Panda Cloud, AVG, Avast!), while for 64-bit only Avira and Avast! are really recommendable, as they are (partly) 64-bit coded.

But you canĀ“t go wrong with Avira either way.

more_horiz
Thanks Gabethebabe. I guess i have a bit of studying to do!!

more_horiz
ESET NOD 32. It works best with any Windows OS. I have been using it on my Win Vista Ultimate and I have had no trouble with it.

more_horiz
Thanks SevendWorm. I have heard good reports from Nod 32 also.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum