WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionVirus has breached 75,000 computers: study EmptyVirus has breached 75,000 computers: study

more_horiz
A new type of computer virus is known to have breached almost 75,000 computers in 2,500 organizations around the world, including user accounts of popular social network websites, according Internet security firm NetWitness.

The latest virus -- known as "Kneber botnet" -- gathers login credentials to online financial systems, social networking sites and email systems from infested computers and reports the information back to hackers, NetWitness said in a statement.

A botnet is an army of infected computers that hackers can control from a central machine." The company said the attack was first discovered in January during a routine deployment of NetWitness software.

Source : http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100218/wr_nm/us_computervirus

descriptionVirus has breached 75,000 computers: study EmptyRe: Virus has breached 75,000 computers: study

more_horiz
somebody help me i got the hateful virus just staring me in the face laughing at me it say it is an anti virus demo and security warning the file wuauclt.exe is infected Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum