WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSymantec AntiVirus or Online Armor?? EmptySymantec AntiVirus or Online Armor??

more_horiz
I was just wondering which one I should use out of Symantec AntiVirus or Online Armor? I have both now and Online Armor isn't working very well (I think it's because of Symantec AntiVirus). Any advice would be greatly appreciated. My internet explorer 7 has been super slow and freezes and/or automatically closes. Thanks

descriptionSymantec AntiVirus or Online Armor?? EmptyRe: Symantec AntiVirus or Online Armor??

more_horiz
jch,

I would use Norton though have you heard of avira www.avira.com , its cheaper and better results than 98% of Antivirus software out there (per independent lab test)

Mikey

descriptionSymantec AntiVirus or Online Armor?? EmptyRe: Symantec AntiVirus or Online Armor??

more_horiz
The slowness is Nortons fault, uninstall Symantec, it will speed up.

As makxp77 said, personally I always recommend Avira to uses who want a new antivirus.

more_horiz
hmm... Online Armor is a Firewall - so it should go together with an AV.
Or are you talking about Online Armor ++, which has an AV included?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum