WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWindows Media Player 11 will not burn CDs EmptyWindows Media Player 11 will not burn CDs

more_horiz
I use Windows Media Player 11 but have lost the ability to burn-The burn option will appear in the drop down menu but when clicked nothing happens...Can I simply reinstall WMP 11 over the existing installation and if so will I lose my music?Any suggestions? Thank You

descriptionWindows Media Player 11 will not burn CDs EmptyRe: Windows Media Player 11 will not burn CDs

more_horiz
I have had lots of problems with Windows Media player 11 with Visa, you cant uninstall or reinstall wmp in vista it is part of the OS. Microsofts suggestes to do a system restore or a factory re-image :-(. can you burn by droping files into the Cd drive in windows explorer?

I dont think this will fix the problem but i would try removing the burner from device manager then reboot, Windows will automatically reinstall it after windows loads up.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum