WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionTurning an external to an internal? EmptyTurning an external to an internal?

more_horiz
I had an external hard drive, and the usb part doesn't work, is there anyway i can take apart the casing and install the hard drive into my PC whilst still keeping the one already in it?

descriptionTurning an external to an internal? EmptyRe: Turning an external to an internal?

more_horiz
Hello,

Yes you can do that. You need a screw driver to remove the casing. After that you will simply have to get a SATA cable to plug your drive into the motherboard and place it inside.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Turning an external to an internal? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionTurning an external to an internal? EmptyRe: Turning an external to an internal?

more_horiz
depending on your case you might need a bracket/some screws to put in the harddrive. odds are that the screw is gonna be a torx on the external case

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum