WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionYour PC Protector Virus (Need Your Help! - Screenshots inside!) EmptyYour PC Protector Virus (Need Your Help! - Screenshots inside!)

more_horiz
I'm running Windows XP: Home Edition

I just woke up to this damn virus this morning. It basically downloaded on my comp automatically. And it's slowing down my comp bad and everytime I end the process it just pops back up. The worst part is my AVG did a complete scan at 3am last night so this must of happened after that. Here is a pic below of what I'm seeing and another pic below of what Mal-Ware Bytes found. Is there anything else I must do? Just curious if I should go ahead with the removal in Mal-Ware Bytes cause I'm afraid to cause it might remove something important.

Your PC Protector Virus (Need Your Help! - Screenshots inside!) 2j496kx

Here is what Mal-Ware Bytes Found, I've yet to remove cause I don't wanna damage anything permanently, please let me know if I should and what else I might have to do. Thank you for your help.

Your PC Protector Virus (Need Your Help! - Screenshots inside!) Af8oj5

descriptionYour PC Protector Virus (Need Your Help! - Screenshots inside!) EmptyRe: Your PC Protector Virus (Need Your Help! - Screenshots inside!)

more_horiz
Please visit this webpage for instructions for downloading and running ComboFix:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

Post the log from ComboFix when you've accomplished that.

descriptionYour PC Protector Virus (Need Your Help! - Screenshots inside!) EmptyRe: Your PC Protector Virus (Need Your Help! - Screenshots inside!)

more_horiz
I was actually able to get it off Dragon. I did ccleaner, mal-ware bytes, then super Anti-spyware and got it all off. Thank you for your assistance and if it happened to spring up again I will run the ComboFix and post the log here

more_horiz
Lol, ok.

more_horiz
Moderated Message: Hello, your comment has been removed. Please do not post in another member's topic. If you need help, please read this over and click here to open a new topic. ~DragonMaster Jay

more_horiz
Moderated Message: Hello, your comment has been removed. Please do not post in another member's topic. If you need help, please read this over and click here to open a new topic. ~DragonMaster Jay

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum