WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHow do you know if ya got Window 7 EmptyHow do you know if ya got Window 7

more_horiz
Well I've just recently reformat my computer and I don't really have any idea if I got window 7 already.
Because whenever I turn off my computer the screen shows the logo of window 7 but I only got the window 7 thing on the appearance on my properties and I really wanna know if my computer is really window 7.

I'm quite new if it involves computer info's.

descriptionHow do you know if ya got Window 7 EmptyRe: How do you know if ya got Window 7

more_horiz
Btw when my computer got reformatted, The person who reformatted it bought a disc and installed w7. But I really don't know if it was really w7. Because I got deluxe,vista... and other.

descriptionHow do you know if ya got Window 7 EmptyRe: How do you know if ya got Window 7

more_horiz
Start >> right click computer >> properties.

more_horiz
I'm not yet using our computer right now but how do you know if it really shows its w7.

more_horiz
If it states Windows 7 it means it's Windows 7. As long as it looks anything like the last 4 screenshots http://www.GeekPolice.net/general-talk-f44/post-your-desktop-t3-45.htm

more_horiz
Okay got it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum