WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNo Bliss background EmptyNo Bliss background

more_horiz
Iā€™m having some of probs with my computer. My OS is Win XP, but under the Appearance tab in Display Properties, the Windows and buttons drop-down displays only the Windows Classic option. I cannot find the XP that I expect to see there. The result is I can't enjoy the beautiful blue background of Windows XP.

Secondly, my date change buttons doesn't respond in System Restore. I have also checked that System Restore is still running. Can anyone help?

descriptionNo Bliss background EmptyRe: No Bliss background

more_horiz
The most common cause of your first problem is that the Themes service has become disabled.

To fix this, Start >> Run, type services.msc and press [Return]. Scroll down the list until you find the Themes entry. Double-click this, click Start and set its Startup type to Automatic. Click OK and close. You should now be able to access Themes.

Your second problem is probably the result of a corrupt Restore point. Unfortunately, the only way to fix this is to disable System Restore ā€“ thus losing all your Restore points in the process ā€“ and then re-enable it. To do so, right-click My Computer and select Properties -> System Restore tab. Tick the box marked Turn off System Restore on all drives and click Apply followed by OK. The Restore points will be deleted. Once done, remove the tick and click OK to re-enable System Restore.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

No Bliss background Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
It worked, thank you.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum