WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionFixes for Anitvirus Live/Bankerfox/Nugel EmptyFixes for Anitvirus Live/Bankerfox/Nugel

more_horiz
I have attempted following other peoples posts for assistance with this issue and it lets me download but not install the Hijack This program. I have attempted to run my Malwarebytes, Avast, and CCleaner (Avast isnt running properly and Malwarebytes will only run in Safe Mode) which nȯne have done any justice. I got to run IObit Security 360 in safe mode which caught 101 threats and removed them but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I can still get online and such but its constantly saying every single file is infected, which can only mean Im in for a long haul if I cant fix this soon. Thanks in advance for any help Smile...

Last edited by busibee23 on 23rd January 2010, 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : shorter title...easier on the eyes :))

descriptionFixes for Anitvirus Live/Bankerfox/Nugel EmptyRe: Fixes for Anitvirus Live/Bankerfox/Nugel

more_horiz
Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Fixes for Anitvirus Live/Bankerfox/Nugel DXwU4
Fixes for Anitvirus Live/Bankerfox/Nugel VvYDg

descriptionFixes for Anitvirus Live/Bankerfox/Nugel EmptyRe: Fixes for Anitvirus Live/Bankerfox/Nugel

more_horiz
Ok when I click run I get a pop up saying msiexec.exe is infected and do I wanna run antivirus program....

more_horiz
Hello.
Try this instead.

Download OTL by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

............................................................................................

more_horiz
Got a pop up bubble saying application cannot be executed. The file is infected. I am so sorry...I really am not trying to be difficult.

more_horiz
Please boot back to Safe Mode and run OTL there.

more_horiz
Okay while waiting for your last response I ended up doing something else which worked enough to run an antivirus program and get rid of 6 threats (all trojans/viruses) BUT now I do not have internet LOL (I had it while I had the stupid viruses/trojans though...go figure) Im sorry for going away....it was just really frustrating me that I couldnt get anything to install without being infected.

more_horiz
Check there is no proxy set.

Remove the Proxy setting in Internet Explorer and/or in FireFox.

In Internet Explorer
  1. Tools Menu -> Internet Options -> Connections Tab ->Lan Settings > uncheck "use a proxy server" or reconfigure the Proxy server again in case you have set it previously.

In Firefox
  1. Tools Menu -> Options... -> Advanced Tab -> Network Tab -> "Settings" under Connection > Choose "No Proxy"
  2. Click the apply button and restart that computer in normal mode.

more_horiz
Okay, I also use Opera...how do I fix it for that one? Thats my main browser.

more_horiz
http://www.proxyway.com/www/set-proxy-configuration/configure-proxy-settings.html

Look under the opera setting and check with whichever version you have running.

more_horiz
Thanks! It was SUPER easy to disable proxy for Opera! Now how do I make sure I dont have this happen again? I already had/have Malwarebytes, Avast (although now uninstalled), CCleaner, and Advanced System Care (or something like that).

more_horiz
I don't recommend ASC, IOBit steal their database from other malware removal programs.

Please install Avira antivirus otherwise you won't be protected.

1) Antivir PersonalEditionClassic
-Free anti-virus software for Windows.
-Detects and removes more than 50,000 viruses. Free support.

It is strongly recommended that you run only one antivirus program at a time. Having more than one antivirus program active in memory uses additional resources and can result in program conflicts and false virus alerts.

more_horiz
Okay, so I installed Avira and it wont update or run but did install. Also, I think I still have something lurking on my computer as numerous people got some spam emails from me yesterday which of course I did not send.

more_horiz

• It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.

more_horiz
Okay I attempted to download it and its saying it cant install because its not a valid Win32 application? Ugh, I am SO sorry! Also, I occasionally have gotten a pop up saying I am not fully protected because I do not have a firewall activated but I activated it when I realized it wasnt last week....

more_horiz
Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

more_horiz
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.3 (BETA)
Scan saved at 2:34:58 PM, on 1/28/2010
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\Winamp\winampa.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Security 360\IS360tray.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe
C:\Program Files\StickyPad\StickyPad.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Winamp Remote\bin\OrbTray.exe
C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 3\AWC.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Security 360\IS360srv.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Engine\17.5.0.127\ccSvcHst.exe
C:\Program Files\Winamp Remote\bin\Orb.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Engine\17.5.0.127\ccSvcHst.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Security 360\is360.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe
C:\Program Files\TrendMicro\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell4me.com/myway
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/sb/msgr9/*http://www.yahoo.com/ext/search/search.html
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/su/msgr9/*http://www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = http=127.0.0.1:5555
R3 - URLSearchHook: SHOUTcast Toolbar Search Class - {14f0d511-36a2-41ca-ae01-ba4f87282c97} - C:\Program Files\SHOUTcast Radio Toolbar\shoutcasttb.dll
R3 - URLSearchHook: AOLTBSearch Class - {EA756889-2338-43DB-8F07-D1CA6FB9C90D} - C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 3.1\aoltb.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: HP Print Enhancer - {0347C33E-8762-4905-BF09-768834316C61} - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_printenhancer.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Services Button - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O2 - BHO: Symantec Intrusion Prevention - {6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C} - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Engine\17.5.0.127\IPSBHO.DLL
O2 - BHO: Search Helper - {6EBF7485-159F-4bff-A14F-B9E3AAC4465B} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Search Helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll
O2 - BHO: AOL Toolbar Launcher - {7C554162-8CB7-45A4-B8F4-8EA1C75885F9} - C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 3.1\aoltb.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: SHOUTcast Loader - {ccec60fc-2608-4e58-9659-3ffc159e8ea9} - C:\Program Files\SHOUTcast Radio Toolbar\shoutcasttb.dll
O2 - BHO: Ask Toolbar BHO - {D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} - C:\Program Files\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Toolbar Helper - {E15A8DC0-8516-42A1-81EA-DC94EC1ACF10} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O2 - BHO: HP Smart BHO Class - {FFFFFFFF-CF4E-4F2B-BDC2-0E72E116A856} - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_BHO.dll
O3 - Toolbar: AOL Toolbar - {DE9C389F-3316-41A7-809B-AA305ED9D922} - C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 3.1\aoltb.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Windows Live Toolbar - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll
O3 - Toolbar: SHOUTcast Radio Toolbar - {0457331d-8ca6-4f97-9c26-6a9ef2b2dba8} - C:\Program Files\SHOUTcast Radio Toolbar\shoutcasttb.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Ask Toolbar - {D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} - C:\Program Files\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Creative WebCam Tray] C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\CAMTRAY.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dellsupportcenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P dellsupportcenter
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinampAgent] "C:\Program Files\Winamp\winampa.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dscactivate] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IObit Security 360] "C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Security 360\IS360tray.exe" /autostart
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avgnt] "C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe" /min
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sticky Pad] C:\Program Files\StickyPad\StickyPad.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Orb] "C:\Program Files\Winamp Remote\bin\OrbTray.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Advanced SystemCare 3] "C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 3\AWC.exe" /startup
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [Sticky Pad] C:\Program Files\StickyPad\StickyPad.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [Sticky Pad] C:\Program Files\StickyPad\StickyPad.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: OpenOffice.org 3.1.lnk = C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\quickstart.exe
O4 - Startup: Webshots.lnk = C:\Program Files\Webshots\Launcher.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Windows Search.lnk = C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &AOL Toolbar Search - c:\program files\aol\aol toolbar 3.1\resources\en-US\local\search.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Search - ?p=ZJfox000
O8 - Extra context menu item: &SHOUTcast Search - C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SHOUTcast Radio Toolbar\ieToolbar\resources\en-US\local\search.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &SMS - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
O9 - Extra button: Blog This - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: &Blog This in Windows Live Writer - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O9 - Extra button: AOL Toolbar - {3369AF0D-62E9-4bda-8103-B4C75499B578} - C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 3.1\aoltb.dll
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (no file)
O9 - Extra button: HP Smart Select - {DDE87865-83C5-48c4-8357-2F5B1AA84522} - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_BHO.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\nwprovau.dll
O16 - DPF: {01113300-3E00-11D2-8470-0060089874ED} (Support.com Configuration Class) - http://support.cox.com//sdccommon/download/tgctlcm.cab
O16 - DPF: {2AF5BD25-90C5-4EEC-88C5-B44DC2905D8B} (DownloadManager Control) - http://dlm.tools.akamai.com/dlmanager/versions/activex/dlm-activex-2.0.6.5.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (YInstStarter Class) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://by116fd.bay116.hotmail.msn.com/resources/MsnPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {83A4D5A6-E2C1-4EDD-AD48-1A1C50BD06EF} (Image Uploader Control) - http://fubar.com/js/ImageUploader/ImageUploader6.cab
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab
O16 - DPF: {D4323BF2-006A-4440-A2F5-27E3E7AB25F8} (Virtools WebPlayer Class) - http://a532.g.akamai.net/f/532/6712/5m/virtools.download.akamai.com/6712/player/install3.5/installer.exe
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Browseui preloader - {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Component Categories cache daemon - {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
O23 - Service: Avira AntiVir Scheduler (AntiVirSchedulerService) - Avira GmbH - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe
O23 - Service: Avira AntiVir Guard (AntiVirService) - Avira GmbH - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe
O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - America Online, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: DSBrokerService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe
O23 - Service: getPlus(R) Helper - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\NOS\bin\getPlus_HelperSvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: IS360service - IObit - C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Security 360\IS360srv.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus (NAV) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Engine\17.5.0.127\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Creative PD0620 RunApp Service (PD0620Srv) - Creative Technology Ltd. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\P0620Srv.exe
O23 - Service: SupportSoft Sprocket Service (dellsupportcenter) (sprtsvc_dellsupportcenter) - SupportSoft, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
O23 - Service: Yahoo! Updater (YahooAUService) - Yahoo! Inc. - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe

--
End of file - 13729 bytes

more_horiz
Hello.

• Open HijackThis
  • Choose "Do a system scan only"
  • Check the boxes in front of these lines:

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = http=127.0.0.1:5555
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - (no file)
    O2 - BHO: Ask Toolbar BHO - {D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} - C:\Program Files\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: Ask Toolbar - {D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} - C:\Program Files\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll
    O8 - Extra context menu item: &Search - ?p=ZJfox000

• Press "Fix Checked"
  • Close Hijack This.

Remove the Proxy setting in Internet Explorer and/or in FireFox.

In Internet Explorer
  1. Tools Menu -> Internet Options -> Connections Tab ->Lan Settings > uncheck "use a proxy server" or reconfigure the Proxy server again in case you have set it previously.

In Firefox
  1. Tools Menu -> Options... -> Advanced Tab -> Network Tab -> "Settings" under Connection > Choose "No Proxy"
  2. Click the apply button and restart that computer in normal mode.

Please download and run this tool.

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.

• Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. (See Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.

Post the contents of the MBAM Log.

more_horiz
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.30
Database version: 1306
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

1/29/2010 7:08:17 AM
mbam-log-2010-01-29 (07-08-16).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 52939
Time elapsed: 9 minute(s), 46 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

more_horiz
Hello.

• Please download DDS by sUBs to your Desktop (Important!!) from one of these locations:
    Link 1
    Link 2
  • Double click DDS.scr to run.
  • When complete, two logs will open. Save both of the report to your Desktop.
  • Copy and paste BOTH LOGS back here, use more than one post if needed.

more_horiz
Ugh it said that its not a valid Win32 application.....*starts pulling hair* LOL

more_horiz

more_horiz
OTL logfile created on: 1/31/2010 12:25:28 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.1.27.1 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

510.00 Mb Total Physical Memory | 76.00 Mb Available Physical Memory | 15.00% Memory free
1.00 Gb Paging File | 1.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 45.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 768 1536 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 34.20 Gb Total Space | 12.56 Gb Free Space | 36.73% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
Drive E: | 1.45 Mb Total Space | 0.00 Mb Free Space | 0.00% Space Free | Partition Type: CDFS
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: D4CRSJ81
Current User Name: Owner
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Standard

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2010/01/31 12:23:58 | 000,548,864 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\OTL(2).exe
PRC - [2010/01/21 15:42:08 | 000,908,248 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
PRC - [2009/12/24 17:02:32 | 001,280,272 | ---- | M] (IObit) -- C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Security 360\is360tray.exe
PRC - [2009/12/24 17:02:30 | 000,311,568 | ---- | M] (IObit) -- C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Security 360\is360srv.exe
PRC - [2009/12/09 04:05:51 | 000,126,392 | R--- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Engine\17.5.0.127\ccsvchst.exe
PRC - [2009/11/20 13:51:34 | 002,335,880 | ---- | M] (IObit) -- C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 3\AWC.exe
PRC - [2009/11/12 16:33:10 | 000,141,600 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
PRC - [2009/11/12 16:33:00 | 000,545,568 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
PRC - [2009/10/11 04:17:35 | 000,153,376 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
PRC - [2009/08/28 19:42:54 | 000,144,672 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
PRC - [2009/08/19 09:23:24 | 007,418,368 | ---- | M] (OpenOffice.org) -- C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.bin
PRC - [2009/08/19 09:23:22 | 007,424,000 | ---- | M] (OpenOffice.org) -- C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.exe
PRC - [2009/07/21 13:34:33 | 000,185,089 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe
PRC - [2009/07/01 11:37:06 | 000,037,888 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Winamp\winampa.exe
PRC - [2009/06/27 14:36:59 | 000,198,160 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
PRC - [2009/05/21 09:55:32 | 000,206,064 | ---- | M] (SupportSoft, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe
PRC - [2009/05/19 10:36:18 | 000,240,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe
PRC - [2009/05/13 15:48:22 | 000,108,289 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe
PRC - [2009/03/02 12:08:47 | 000,209,153 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe
PRC - [2008/12/12 11:17:38 | 000,238,888 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
PRC - [2008/11/09 15:48:14 | 000,602,392 | ---- | M] (Yahoo! Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe
PRC - [2008/08/13 17:32:40 | 000,201,968 | ---- | M] (SupportSoft, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe
PRC - [2008/05/26 21:19:14 | 000,123,904 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe
PRC - [2008/04/13 19:12:19 | 001,033,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
PRC - [2008/03/31 20:54:06 | 000,507,904 | ---- | M] (Orb Networks) -- C:\Program Files\Winamp Remote\bin\OrbTray.exe
PRC - [2008/01/29 21:19:32 | 000,073,728 | ---- | M] (Orb Networks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Winamp Remote\bin\Orb.exe
PRC - [2007/01/04 16:38:08 | 000,024,652 | ---- | M] (Viewpoint Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
PRC - [2006/07/11 22:11:52 | 000,495,616 | ---- | M] (Green Eclipse) -- C:\Program Files\StickyPad\StickyPad.exe
PRC - [2006/01/25 15:14:44 | 001,646,592 | ---- | M] (Webshots.com) -- C:\Program Files\Webshots\webshots.scr
PRC - [2005/10/19 07:59:12 | 000,126,976 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
PRC - [2005/05/31 04:33:00 | 000,122,941 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
PRC - [2004/07/30 10:04:22 | 000,245,760 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd) -- C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\CamTray.exe
PRC - [2004/04/07 12:07:32 | 001,135,728 | ---- | M] (America Online, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - [2010/01/31 12:23:58 | 000,548,864 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\OTL(2).exe

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - File not found [On_Demand | Stopped] -- -- (getPlus(R) Helper) getPlus(R)
SRV - [2009/12/24 17:02:30 | 000,311,568 | ---- | M] (IObit) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Security 360\is360srv.exe -- (IS360service)
SRV - [2009/12/09 04:05:51 | 000,126,392 | R--- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Unknown | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Engine\17.5.0.127\ccSvcHst.exe -- (NAV)
SRV - [2009/11/12 16:33:00 | 000,545,568 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe -- (iPod Service)
SRV - [2009/10/11 04:17:35 | 000,153,376 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe -- (JavaQuickStarterService)
SRV - [2009/08/28 19:42:54 | 000,144,672 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe -- (Apple Mobile Device)
SRV - [2009/08/05 22:48:42 | 000,704,864 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Family Safety\fsssvc.exe -- (fsssvc)
SRV - [2009/07/21 13:34:33 | 000,185,089 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe -- (AntiVirService)
SRV - [2009/05/19 10:36:18 | 000,240,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe -- (SeaPort)
SRV - [2009/05/13 15:48:22 | 000,108,289 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe -- (AntiVirSchedulerService)
SRV - [2008/12/12 11:17:38 | 000,238,888 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe -- (Bonjour Service)
SRV - [2008/11/09 15:48:14 | 000,602,392 | ---- | M] (Yahoo! Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe -- (YahooAUService)
SRV - [2008/10/16 19:12:28 | 000,217,088 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Co.) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqcxs08.dll -- (hpqcxs08)
SRV - [2008/08/13 17:32:40 | 000,201,968 | ---- | M] (SupportSoft, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe -- (sprtsvc_dellsupportcenter) SupportSoft Sprocket Service (dellsupportcenter)
SRV - [2008/07/18 12:13:20 | 000,053,760 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard) [Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.dll -- (Pml Driver HPZ12)
SRV - [2008/07/18 12:13:20 | 000,044,032 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard) [Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZinw12.dll -- (Net Driver HPZ12)
SRV - [2008/03/25 20:27:36 | 000,135,168 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Co.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqddsvc.dll -- (hpqddsvc)
SRV - [2007/03/07 14:47:46 | 000,076,848 | ---- | M] () [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe -- (DSBrokerService)
SRV - [2007/01/04 16:38:08 | 000,024,652 | ---- | M] (Viewpoint Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe -- (Viewpoint Manager Service)
SRV - [2005/04/03 23:41:10 | 000,069,632 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe -- (IDriverT)
SRV - [2004/04/07 12:07:32 | 001,135,728 | ---- | M] (America Online, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe -- (AOL ACS)
SRV - [2004/03/07 20:00:00 | 000,020,480 | R--- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\P0620Srv.exe -- (PD0620Srv)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - [2010/01/29 07:47:42 | 000,056,816 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avgntflt.sys -- (avgntflt)
DRV - [2010/01/25 06:41:46 | 000,329,592 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NAV_17.1.0.19\Definitions\IPSDefs\20100125.001\IDSXpx86.sys -- (IDSxpx86)
DRV - [2010/01/23 15:19:31 | 001,323,568 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NAV_17.1.0.19\Definitions\VirusDefs\20100128.048\NAVEX15.SYS -- (NAVEX15)
DRV - [2010/01/23 15:19:30 | 000,102,448 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys -- (EraserUtilRebootDrv)
DRV - [2010/01/23 15:19:30 | 000,084,912 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NAV_17.1.0.19\Definitions\VirusDefs\20100128.048\NAVENG.SYS -- (NAVENG)
DRV - [2010/01/23 14:38:53 | 000,124,976 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\SYMEVENT.SYS -- (SymEvent)
DRV - [2009/12/09 04:06:51 | 000,501,888 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\ccHPx86.sys -- (ccHP)
DRV - [2009/12/03 01:08:32 | 000,325,168 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [File_System | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\SRTSP.SYS -- (SRTSP)
DRV - [2009/12/03 01:08:32 | 000,043,696 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\SRTSPX.SYS -- (SRTSPX) Symantec Real Time Storage Protection (PEL)
DRV - [2009/11/26 01:41:48 | 000,172,592 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [File_System | Boot | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\SYMEFA.SYS -- (SymEFA)
DRV - [2009/11/26 01:41:22 | 000,116,272 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\Ironx86.SYS -- (SymIRON)
DRV - [2009/11/21 19:43:48 | 000,362,032 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\SYMTDI.SYS -- (SYMTDI)
DRV - [2009/11/05 17:06:13 | 000,328,752 | R--- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\SYMDS.SYS -- (SymDS)
DRV - [2009/10/20 04:00:00 | 000,371,248 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl.sys -- (eeCtrl)
DRV - [2009/08/26 21:40:06 | 000,021,568 | ---- | M] (HP) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HPZius12.sys -- (HPZius12)
DRV - [2009/08/05 22:48:42 | 000,054,752 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fssfltr_tdi.sys -- (fssfltr)
DRV - [2009/05/18 14:17:00 | 000,026,600 | ---- | M] (GEAR Software Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys -- (GEARAspiWDM)
DRV - [2009/05/11 09:12:24 | 000,028,520 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ssmdrv.sys -- (ssmdrv)
DRV - [2009/04/28 15:20:06 | 000,044,944 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys -- (PxHelp20)
DRV - [2009/03/30 09:33:07 | 000,096,104 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avipbb.sys -- (avipbb)
DRV - [2009/03/20 12:37:06 | 000,009,088 | ---- | M] (The Nielsen Company) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nielgfx.sys -- (NielGfx)
DRV - [2009/03/20 12:36:48 | 000,021,888 | ---- | M] (The Nielsen Company) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nielprt.sys -- (nielprt)
DRV - [2009/02/13 11:35:05 | 000,011,608 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgio.sys -- (avgio)
DRV - [2008/10/22 16:10:38 | 000,038,496 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys -- (MBAMSwissArmy)
DRV - [2008/08/22 14:37:26 | 000,008,832 | ---- | M] (The Nielsen Company) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\km_filter.sys -- (km_filter)
DRV - [2008/08/22 14:37:14 | 000,014,336 | ---- | M] (The Nielsen Company) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nnrnstdi.sys -- (nnrnstdi)
DRV - [2008/04/13 13:36:39 | 000,043,008 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdagp.sys -- (amdagp)
DRV - [2008/04/13 13:36:39 | 000,040,960 | ---- | M] (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sisagp.sys -- (sisagp)
DRV - [2007/11/13 05:25:53 | 000,020,480 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys -- (Secdrv)
DRV - [2007/02/25 11:10:48 | 000,005,376 | --S- | M] (Gteko Ltd.) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dsunidrv.sys -- (dsunidrv)
DRV - [2007/01/17 11:37:18 | 000,016,496 | R--- | M] (HP) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HPZipr12.sys -- (HPZipr12)
DRV - [2007/01/17 11:37:17 | 000,049,920 | R--- | M] (HP) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HPZid412.sys -- (HPZid412)
DRV - [2006/11/15 13:40:56 | 000,012,464 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Europe Ltd) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\CdaD10BA.SYS -- (CdaD10BA)
DRV - [2006/10/05 15:07:28 | 000,004,736 | ---- | M] (Gteko Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\DellSupport\GTAction\triggers\DSproct.sys -- (DSproct)
DRV - [2005/10/19 07:59:12 | 000,807,998 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ialmnt5.sys -- (ialm)
DRV - [2005/05/31 04:33:00 | 000,100,605 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnudfa.sys -- (tfsnudfa)
DRV - [2005/05/31 04:33:00 | 000,098,716 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnudf.sys -- (tfsnudf)
DRV - [2005/05/31 04:33:00 | 000,086,876 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnifs.sys -- (tfsnifs)
DRV - [2005/05/31 04:33:00 | 000,034,845 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsncofs.sys -- (tfsncofs)
DRV - [2005/05/31 04:33:00 | 000,025,725 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnboio.sys -- (tfsnboio)
DRV - [2005/05/31 04:33:00 | 000,015,069 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnopio.sys -- (tfsnopio)
DRV - [2005/05/31 04:33:00 | 000,006,365 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnpool.sys -- (tfsnpool)
DRV - [2005/05/31 04:33:00 | 000,004,125 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsndrct.sys -- (tfsndrct)
DRV - [2005/05/31 04:33:00 | 000,002,241 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsndres.sys -- (tfsndres)
DRV - [2005/05/13 09:37:28 | 000,005,627 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sscdbhk5.sys -- (sscdbhk5)
DRV - [2005/05/13 09:37:20 | 000,023,545 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ssrtln.sys -- (ssrtln)
DRV - [2005/04/22 02:22:00 | 000,088,352 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drvmcdb.sys -- (drvmcdb)
DRV - [2005/04/21 01:56:00 | 000,040,544 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drvnddm.sys -- (drvnddm)
DRV - [2005/01/27 21:31:06 | 000,260,352 | ---- | M] (Analog Devices, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\smwdm.sys -- (smwdm)
DRV - [2004/09/17 14:02:54 | 000,732,928 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\senfilt.sys -- (senfilt)
DRV - [2004/08/04 05:00:00 | 000,017,792 | ---- | M] (Parallel Technologies, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ptilink.sys -- (Ptilink)
DRV - [2004/08/03 22:29:56 | 001,897,408 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nv4_mini.sys -- (nv)
DRV - [2004/07/29 00:14:22 | 000,091,577 | R--- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\P0620Vid.sys -- (PD0620VID)
DRV - [2004/03/05 21:15:34 | 000,647,929 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\IntelC52.sys -- (IntelC52)
DRV - [2004/03/05 21:14:42 | 001,233,525 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\IntelC51.sys -- (IntelC51)
DRV - [2004/03/05 21:13:52 | 000,060,949 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\IntelC53.sys -- (IntelC53)
DRV - [2004/03/05 21:13:38 | 000,037,048 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mohfilt.sys -- (mohfilt)
DRV - [2003/11/17 21:59:20 | 000,212,224 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSFHWBS2.sys -- (HSFHWBS2)
DRV - [2003/11/17 21:58:02 | 000,680,704 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_CNXT.sys -- (winachsf)
DRV - [2003/11/17 21:56:26 | 001,042,432 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_DP.sys -- (HSF_DP)
DRV - [2003/07/15 21:20:46 | 000,043,136 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\bcm4sbxp.sys -- (bcm4sbxp)
DRV - [2003/04/09 18:48:08 | 000,011,043 | ---- | M] (Conexant) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mdmxsdk.sys -- (mdmxsdk)
DRV - [2003/01/10 16:13:04 | 000,033,588 | ---- | M] (America Online, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wanatw4.sys -- (wanatw) WAN Miniport (ATW)
DRV - [2002/11/08 19:45:06 | 000,017,217 | ---- | M] (Dell Computer Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\omci.sys -- (omci)
DRV - [2001/08/17 14:07:44 | 000,019,072 | ---- | M] (Adaptec, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sparrow.sys -- (Sparrow)
DRV - [2001/08/17 14:07:42 | 000,030,688 | ---- | M] (LSI Logic) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_u3.sys -- (sym_u3)
DRV - [2001/08/17 14:07:40 | 000,028,384 | ---- | M] (LSI Logic) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_hi.sys -- (sym_hi)
DRV - [2001/08/17 14:07:36 | 000,032,640 | ---- | M] (LSI Logic) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc8xx.sys -- (symc8xx)
DRV - [2001/08/17 14:07:34 | 000,016,256 | ---- | M] (Symbios Logic Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc810.sys -- (symc810)
DRV - [2001/08/17 13:57:38 | 000,016,128 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MODEMCSA.sys -- (MODEMCSA)
DRV - [2001/08/17 13:52:22 | 000,036,736 | ---- | M] (Promise Technology, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ultra.sys -- (ultra)
DRV - [2001/08/17 13:52:20 | 000,045,312 | ---- | M] (QLogic Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql12160.sys -- (ql12160)
DRV - [2001/08/17 13:52:20 | 000,040,320 | ---- | M] (QLogic Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1080.sys -- (ql1080)
DRV - [2001/08/17 13:52:18 | 000,049,024 | ---- | M] (QLogic Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1280.sys -- (ql1280)
DRV - [2001/08/17 13:52:16 | 000,179,584 | ---- | M] (Mylex Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dac2w2k.sys -- (dac2w2k)
DRV - [2001/08/17 13:52:12 | 000,017,280 | ---- | M] (American Megatrends Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mraid35x.sys -- (mraid35x)
DRV - [2001/08/17 13:52:00 | 000,026,496 | ---- | M] (Advanced System Products, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc.sys -- (asc)
DRV - [2001/08/17 13:51:58 | 000,014,848 | ---- | M] (Advanced System Products, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc3550.sys -- (asc3550)
DRV - [2001/08/17 13:51:56 | 000,005,248 | ---- | M] (Acer Laboratories Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aliide.sys -- (AliIde)
DRV - [2001/08/17 13:51:54 | 000,006,656 | ---- | M] (CMD Technology, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cmdide.sys -- (CmdIde)
DRV - [2001/08/17 12:56:16 | 000,007,552 | ---- | M] (Sony Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\SONYPVU1.SYS -- (SONYPVU1) Sony USB Filter Driver (SONYPVU1)
DRV - [2001/08/17 12:12:10 | 000,117,760 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\e100b325.sys -- (E100B) Intel(R)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomSearch = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/cs/msgr9/*http://www.yahoo.com/ext/search/search.html
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
IE - HKLM\..\URLSearchHook: {14f0d511-36a2-41ca-ae01-ba4f87282c97} - C:\Program Files\SHOUTcast Radio Toolbar\shoutcasttb.dll (AOL LLC)

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell4me.com/myway
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page =
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {14f0d511-36a2-41ca-ae01-ba4f87282c97} - C:\Program Files\SHOUTcast Radio Toolbar\shoutcasttb.dll (AOL LLC)
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {EA756889-2338-43DB-8F07-D1CA6FB9C90D} - C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 3.1\aoltb.dll (AOL LLC)
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 1
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" =

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.defaultengine: "Ask.com"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.defaultenginename: "Winamp Search"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.defaulturl: "http://slirsredirect.search.aol.com/slirs_http/sredir?sredir=2685&invocationType=tb50-ff-shoutcast-chromesbox-en-us&query="
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.order.1: "Ask.com"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.selectedEngine: "Winamp Search"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.update: false
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.useDBForOrder: true
FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://www.pogo.com"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: toolbar@ask.com:3.4.4.118
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {31c7d459-9cc3-44f2-9dca-fc11795309b4}:2.4.0.4
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: jqs@sun.com:1.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {12e4c684-c03e-4e4d-85bc-0c065e7a9489}:5.23.2.10
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {B13721C7-F507-4982-B2E5-502A71474FED}:3.3.0.3971
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: plugin@yontoo.com:1.03.01
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {BBDA0591-3099-440a-AA10-41764D9DB4DB}:2.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {cc6ef5ab-35be-4300-bd07-d12850fc97ff}:4.0.2
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {d596c130-b00a-11db-abbd-0800200c9a66}:2.080708
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {6C4BAFB6-2AC2-4405-A98D-546B55B3AE92}:1.8.56
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {9f08cb5a-76b1-4bcf-aff9-90e1a5d60b1e}:3.72
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {285da7e0-729d-11db-9fe1-0800200c9a66}:2.121408

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{BBDA0591-3099-440a-AA10-41764D9DB4DB}: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NAV_17.1.0.19\IPSFFPlgn\ [2010/01/23 14:39:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Flock\Extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Flock\flock\plugins
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Flock\Extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Flock\flock\components
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.5.7\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2010/01/21 15:42:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.5.7\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2010/01/21 15:42:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2009/10/30 22:09:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions
[2009/10/30 22:09:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions\mozswing@mozswing.org
[2010/01/31 12:22:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\j8xxlfw7.default\extensions
[2009/10/08 15:36:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (SHOUTcast Radio Toolbar) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\j8xxlfw7.default\extensions\{12e4c684-c03e-4e4d-85bc-0c065e7a9489}
[2008/12/19 09:54:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Tinseltown) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\j8xxlfw7.default\extensions\{285da7e0-729d-11db-9fe1-0800200c9a66}
[2009/11/10 06:54:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (IObitCom Toolbar) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\j8xxlfw7.default\extensions\{31c7d459-9cc3-44f2-9dca-fc11795309b4}
[2010/01/07 16:10:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\j8xxlfw7.default\extensions\{6C4BAFB6-2AC2-4405-A98D-546B55B3AE92}
[2010/01/07 16:10:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Noia 2.0 (eXtreme)) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\j8xxlfw7.default\extensions\{9f08cb5a-76b1-4bcf-aff9-90e1a5d60b1e}
[2009/06/09 18:38:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Curacao) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\j8xxlfw7.default\extensions\{cc6ef5ab-35be-4300-bd07-d12850fc97ff}
[2008/09/07 14:21:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Miint) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\j8xxlfw7.default\extensions\{d596c130-b00a-11db-abbd-0800200c9a66}
[2008/12/27 13:28:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\j8xxlfw7.default\extensions\christmastheme@brandthunder.com
[2009/07/27 07:59:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\j8xxlfw7.default\extensions\holidayboom@brandthunder.com
[2009/05/11 17:23:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\j8xxlfw7.default\extensions\plugin@yontoo.com
[2009/10/20 14:12:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\j8xxlfw7.default\extensions\toolbar@ask.com
[2008/12/27 13:28:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\j8xxlfw7.default\extensions\christmastheme@brandthunder.com\chrome\mozapps\extensions
[2008/12/27 13:42:15 | 000,002,273 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\j8xxlfw7.default\searchplugins\ask.xml
[2009/04/02 18:49:22 | 000,002,236 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\j8xxlfw7.default\searchplugins\askcom.xml
[2008/12/12 13:23:54 | 000,002,158 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\j8xxlfw7.default\searchplugins\MySpace.xml
[2009/01/14 18:42:03 | 000,003,915 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\j8xxlfw7.default\searchplugins\sweetim.xml
[2009/10/08 15:38:24 | 000,001,189 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\j8xxlfw7.default\searchplugins\winamp-search.xml
[2009/01/11 15:12:03 | 000,000,567 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\j8xxlfw7.default\searchplugins\yahoo.xml
[2010/01/31 12:22:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2009/06/03 15:34:36 | 000,180,224 | ---- | M] (The Nielsen Company) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\nsgkff31_meter3.dll
[2008/06/18 01:43:04 | 000,086,016 | ---- | M] (Coupons, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npCouponPrinter.dll
[2006/08/13 05:47:10 | 000,024,576 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npgcplug.dll
[2007/12/17 12:16:14 | 000,065,536 | ---- | M] ( ) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npkimi.dll
[2006/11/28 16:45:07 | 000,114,688 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npmozax.dll
[2006/06/05 07:28:33 | 000,147,456 | ---- | M] (PopCap Games) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nppopcaploader.dll
[2005/04/27 15:10:49 | 000,102,400 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npracplug.dll
[2007/04/16 12:07:12 | 000,180,293 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npViewpoint.dll

O1 HOSTS File: ([2008/01/30 13:52:21 | 000,224,466 | R--- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.007guard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 007guard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 008i.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.008k.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 008k.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.00hq.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 00hq.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 010402.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.032439.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 032439.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.1001-search.info
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 1001-search.info
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.100888290cs.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 100888290cs.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.100sexlinks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 100sexlinks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.10sek.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 10sek.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.123topsearch.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 123topsearch.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.132.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 132.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.136136.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 136136.net
O1 - Hosts: 7878 more lines...
O2 - BHO: (HP Print Enhancer) - {0347C33E-8762-4905-BF09-768834316C61} - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_printenhancer.dll (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (Yahoo! IE Services Button) - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Symantec Intrusion Prevention) - {6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C} - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Engine\17.5.0.127\ipsbho.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (Search Helper) - {6EBF7485-159F-4bff-A14F-B9E3AAC4465B} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Search Helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (AOL Toolbar Launcher) - {7C554162-8CB7-45A4-B8F4-8EA1C75885F9} - C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 3.1\aoltb.dll (AOL LLC)
O2 - BHO: (SHOUTcast Loader) - {ccec60fc-2608-4e58-9659-3ffc159e8ea9} - C:\Program Files\SHOUTcast Radio Toolbar\shoutcasttb.dll (AOL LLC)
O2 - BHO: (Windows Live Toolbar Helper) - {E15A8DC0-8516-42A1-81EA-DC94EC1ACF10} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class) - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (HP Smart BHO Class) - {FFFFFFFF-CF4E-4F2B-BDC2-0E72E116A856} - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_BHO.dll (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (SHOUTcast Radio Toolbar) - {0457331d-8ca6-4f97-9c26-6a9ef2b2dba8} - C:\Program Files\SHOUTcast Radio Toolbar\shoutcasttb.dll (AOL LLC)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (&Windows Live Toolbar) - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (AOL Toolbar) - {DE9C389F-3316-41A7-809B-AA305ED9D922} - C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 3.1\aoltb.dll (AOL LLC)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\ShellBrowser: (no name) - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (SHOUTcast Radio Toolbar) - {0457331D-8CA6-4F97-9C26-6A9EF2B2DBA8} - C:\Program Files\SHOUTcast Radio Toolbar\shoutcasttb.dll (AOL LLC)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (&Windows Live Toolbar) - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (ShopAtHome Toolbar) - {98279C38-DE4B-4BCF-93C9-8EC26069D6F4} - Reg Error: Value error. File not found
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (AOL Toolbar) - {DE9C389F-3316-41A7-809B-AA305ED9D922} - C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 3.1\aoltb.dll (AOL LLC)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [avgnt] C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe (Avira GmbH)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Creative WebCam Tray] C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\CamTray.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [dellsupportcenter] C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe (Sonic Solutions)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [dscactivate] C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe ( )
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [IObit Security 360] C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Security 360\IS360tray.exe (IObit)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [iTunesHelper] C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe (Apple Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [QuickTime Task] C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe (Apple Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TkBellExe] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe (RealNetworks, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [WinampAgent] C:\Program Files\Winamp\winampa.exe ()
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Advanced SystemCare 3] C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 3\AWC.exe (IObit)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Orb] C:\Program Files\Winamp Remote\bin\OrbTray.exe (Orb Networks)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Sticky Pad] C:\Program Files\StickyPad\StickyPad.exe (Green Eclipse)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Windows Search.lnk = C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\OpenOffice.org 3.1.lnk = C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\quickstart.exe ()
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Webshots.lnk = C:\Program Files\Webshots\Launcher.exe ()
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Infodelivery present
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: LinkResolveIgnoreLinkInfo = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoResolveSearch = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoCDBurning = 0
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: DriveConfiguration = [Binary data over 100 bytes]
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: LegacyDrive = [Binary data over 100 bytes]
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: LinkResolveIgnoreLinkInfo = 0
O8 - Extra context menu item: &AOL Toolbar Search - c:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 3.1\resources\en-us\local\search.html ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: &SHOUTcast Search - C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SHOUTcast Radio Toolbar\ieToolbar\resources\en-US\local\search.html ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common [2009/09/17 17:45:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common [2009/09/17 17:45:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common [2009/09/17 17:45:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &SMS - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common [2009/09/17 17:45:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
O9 - Extra Button: Blog This - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : &Blog This in Windows Live Writer - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: AOL Toolbar - {3369AF0D-62E9-4bda-8103-B4C75499B578} - C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 3.1\aoltb.dll (AOL LLC)
O9 - Extra Button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
O9 - Extra Button: HP Smart Select - {DDE87865-83C5-48c4-8357-2F5B1AA84522} - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_BHO.dll (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nwprovau.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O15 - HKLM\..Trusted Domains: 33 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: 8 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O16 - DPF: {01113300-3E00-11D2-8470-0060089874ED} http://support.cox.com//sdccommon/download/tgctlcm.cab (Support.com Configuration Class)
O16 - DPF: {2AF5BD25-90C5-4EEC-88C5-B44DC2905D8B} http://dlm.tools.akamai.com/dlmanager/versions/activex/dlm-activex-2.0.6.5.cab (DownloadManager Control)
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll (YInstStarter Class)
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} http://by116fd.bay116.hotmail.msn.com/resources/MsnPUpld.cab (MSN Photo Upload Tool)
O16 - DPF: {83A4D5A6-E2C1-4EDD-AD48-1A1C50BD06EF} http://fubar.com/js/ImageUploader/ImageUploader6.cab (Image Uploader Control)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_17-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_17-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_17-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab (Shockwave Flash Object)
O16 - DPF: {D4323BF2-006A-4440-A2F5-27E3E7AB25F8} http://a532.g.akamai.net/f/532/6712/5m/virtools.download.akamai.com/6712/player/install3.5/installer.exe (Virtools WebPlayer Class)
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab (Reg Error: Value error.)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 68.105.28.11 68.105.29.11 68.105.28.12
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\wlmailhtml {03C514A3-1EFB-4856-9F99-10D7BE1653C0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mail\mailcomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - igfxsrvc.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxsrvc.dll (Intel Corporation)
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {56F9679E-7826-4C84-81F3-532071A8BCC5} - C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\MsnlNamespaceMgr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2004/08/10 13:04:08 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35 - comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - exefile [open] -- "%1" %*

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/01/31 12:23:52 | 000,548,864 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\OTL(2).exe
[2010/01/28 14:36:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Tific
[2010/01/28 14:36:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Symantec
[2010/01/28 14:33:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\TrendMicro
[2010/01/27 07:37:24 | 000,096,104 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avipbb.sys
[2010/01/27 07:37:24 | 000,022,360 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgntmgr.sys
[2010/01/27 07:37:23 | 000,056,816 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgntflt.sys
[2010/01/27 07:37:23 | 000,045,416 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgntdd.sys
[2010/01/27 07:37:18 | 000,028,520 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ssmdrv.sys
[2010/01/27 07:36:58 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Avira
[2010/01/27 07:36:58 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Avira
[2010/01/23 20:54:50 | 000,340,016 | ---- | C] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\symtdiv.sys
[2010/01/23 20:54:49 | 000,362,032 | ---- | C] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\symtdi.sys
[2010/01/23 20:54:47 | 000,172,592 | ---- | C] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\symefa.sys
[2010/01/23 20:54:44 | 000,328,752 | R--- | C] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\symds.sys
[2010/01/23 20:54:43 | 000,325,168 | ---- | C] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\srtsp.sys
[2010/01/23 20:54:43 | 000,043,696 | ---- | C] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\srtspx.sys
[2010/01/23 20:54:41 | 000,116,272 | ---- | C] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\ironx86.sys
[2010/01/23 20:54:40 | 000,501,888 | ---- | C] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\cchpx86.sys
[2010/01/23 20:52:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F
[2010/01/23 14:38:54 | 000,124,976 | ---- | C] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\SYMEVENT.SYS
[2010/01/23 14:38:54 | 000,060,808 | ---- | C] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\S32EVNT1.DLL
[2010/01/23 14:38:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Symantec
[2010/01/23 14:38:10 | 000,361,520 | R--- | C] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1101000.013\symtdi.sys
[2010/01/23 14:38:10 | 000,339,504 | R--- | C] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1101000.013\symtdiv.sys
[2010/01/23 14:38:10 | 000,328,752 | R--- | C] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1101000.013\SymDS.sys
[2010/01/23 14:38:10 | 000,171,056 | R--- | C] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1101000.013\SymEFA.sys
[2010/01/23 14:38:10 | 000,043,696 | R--- | C] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1101000.013\srtspx.sys
[2010/01/23 14:38:09 | 000,325,168 | R--- | C] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1101000.013\srtsp.sys
[2010/01/23 14:36:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV
[2010/01/23 14:36:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1101000.013
[2010/01/23 14:36:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar
[2010/01/23 14:36:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus
[2010/01/23 14:35:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Norton
[2010/01/23 12:53:47 | 009,034,488 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\mssefullinstall-x86fre-en-us-xp.exe
[2010/01/22 21:37:18 | 000,547,840 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\OTL.exe
[2010/01/22 19:35:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\NortonInstaller
[2010/01/22 19:35:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NortonInstaller
[2010/01/22 18:59:52 | 080,521,920 | ---- | C] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\NAV-TW-30-17-1-0-19TBEN.exe
[2010/01/22 10:47:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\IObit
[2010/01/22 10:45:00 | 008,115,128 | ---- | C] (IObit ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\is360setup140.exe
[2010/01/21 21:06:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\dgmmqk
[2010/01/13 02:48:15 | 000,471,552 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\aclayers.dll
[2009/12/27 13:56:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\SupportSoft
[2009/12/12 14:31:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Apple
[2009/12/02 11:15:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe
[2009/12/02 11:14:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Adobe
[2009/11/22 12:51:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla
[2009/10/08 14:54:35 | 000,000,000 | --SD | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Microsoft
[2009/07/22 02:01:46 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft
[2008/12/25 09:29:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft
[2008/12/03 16:58:29 | 000,000,000 | --SD | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Microsoft
[2006/10/21 19:03:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Symantec
[2006/08/13 05:47:37 | 000,774,144 | ---- | C] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\RngInterstitial.dll
[2006/06/03 12:06:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Symantec
[6 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]
[1 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/01/31 12:40:00 | 000,000,422 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{9F42AF16-2A31-48F0-BCED-668BC63071F3}.job
[2010/01/31 12:23:58 | 000,548,864 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\OTL(2).exe
[2010/01/31 12:14:25 | 000,002,206 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2010/01/31 12:12:43 | 000,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2010/01/31 12:12:37 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2010/01/31 12:12:35 | 534,843,392 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2010/01/31 12:01:00 | 000,000,234 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Scheduled Update for Ask Toolbar.job
[2010/01/31 10:40:00 | 000,000,364 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Symantec NetDetect.job
[2010/01/30 14:29:00 | 000,000,284 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
[2010/01/29 16:25:03 | 000,245,760 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\dds(2).scr
[2010/01/29 16:23:41 | 000,380,928 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\dds.scr
[2010/01/29 07:47:42 | 000,056,816 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgntflt.sys
[2010/01/28 14:34:18 | 000,002,441 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\HiJackThis.lnk
[2010/01/28 14:18:48 | 006,815,744 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\NTUSER.DAT
[2010/01/28 14:18:48 | 000,000,178 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\ntuser.ini
[2010/01/28 14:18:47 | 002,754,576 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\IconCache.db
[2010/01/28 07:48:05 | 000,075,920 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/01/27 07:38:16 | 000,001,707 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Avira AntiVir Control Center.lnk
[2010/01/23 21:45:34 | 000,001,896 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Norton AntiVirus.LNK
[2010/01/23 21:44:58 | 000,673,026 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\Cat.DB
[2010/01/23 14:38:53 | 000,124,976 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\SYMEVENT.SYS
[2010/01/23 14:38:53 | 000,060,808 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\S32EVNT1.DLL
[2010/01/23 14:38:53 | 000,007,443 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\SYMEVENT.CAT
[2010/01/23 14:38:53 | 000,000,805 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\SYMEVENT.INF
[2010/01/23 14:34:51 | 000,002,577 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CONFIG.NT
[2010/01/23 12:55:20 | 009,034,488 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\mssefullinstall-x86fre-en-us-xp.exe
[2010/01/22 21:37:23 | 000,547,840 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\OTL.exe
[2010/01/22 20:46:38 | 001,401,344 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\HijackThis(2).msi
[2010/01/22 19:50:56 | 001,401,344 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\HijackThis.msi
[2010/01/22 19:30:41 | 080,521,920 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\NAV-TW-30-17-1-0-19TBEN.exe
[2010/01/22 10:47:13 | 000,000,733 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\IObit Security 360.lnk
[2010/01/22 10:46:26 | 008,115,128 | ---- | M] (IObit ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\is360setup140.exe
[2010/01/21 21:26:35 | 000,013,015 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Garth.jpg
[2010/01/21 21:24:51 | 000,007,701 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\sugarland.jpg
[2010/01/21 21:23:50 | 000,011,577 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\korn.jpg
[2010/01/21 21:23:09 | 000,005,136 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\thevanescence.jpg
[2010/01/21 21:20:48 | 000,007,455 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\evanesence.gif
[2010/01/21 21:19:45 | 000,100,530 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\arrtm.jpg
[2010/01/21 21:17:36 | 000,017,002 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\lalaa.jpg
[2010/01/21 11:15:54 | 000,131,681 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\nsfwlol.jpg
[2010/01/13 03:09:24 | 000,001,374 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
[2010/01/12 08:30:05 | 000,541,059 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\seXXXy.gif
[2010/01/09 17:49:40 | 000,430,676 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\ATT00001.gif
[2010/01/04 11:47:22 | 000,138,791 | ---- | M] () -- C:\logfile
[2010/01/04 11:42:06 | 004,950,016 | R--- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\ESBK.mbb
[2010/01/04 11:42:05 | 002,594,816 | R--- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\ESBK.mb
[6 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]
[1 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]

more_horiz
========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010/01/29 16:24:08 | 000,245,760 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\dds(2).scr
[2010/01/29 16:21:40 | 000,380,928 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\dds.scr
[2010/01/28 14:33:41 | 000,002,441 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\HiJackThis.lnk
[2010/01/28 14:19:40 | 534,843,392 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2010/01/28 07:48:00 | 000,075,920 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/01/27 07:38:14 | 000,001,707 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Avira AntiVir Control Center.lnk
[2010/01/23 21:44:35 | 000,673,026 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\Cat.DB
[2010/01/23 20:54:48 | 000,007,787 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\symnetv.cat
[2010/01/23 20:54:48 | 000,007,368 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\symnet.cat
[2010/01/23 20:54:48 | 000,001,473 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\symnetv.inf
[2010/01/23 20:54:48 | 000,001,445 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\symnet.inf
[2010/01/23 20:54:47 | 000,003,374 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\symefa.inf
[2010/01/23 20:54:45 | 000,007,444 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\symefa.cat
[2010/01/23 20:54:44 | 000,007,425 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\symds.cat
[2010/01/23 20:54:44 | 000,002,793 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\symds.inf
[2010/01/23 20:54:43 | 000,007,442 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\srtspx.cat
[2010/01/23 20:54:43 | 000,001,388 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\srtspx.inf
[2010/01/23 20:54:42 | 000,007,438 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\srtsp.cat
[2010/01/23 20:54:42 | 000,001,382 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\srtsp.inf
[2010/01/23 20:54:41 | 000,000,742 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\iron.inf
[2010/01/23 20:54:40 | 000,007,438 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\iron.cat
[2010/01/23 20:54:39 | 000,007,396 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\cchpx86.cat
[2010/01/23 20:54:39 | 000,001,756 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\cchpx86.inf
[2010/01/23 20:52:16 | 000,000,172 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1105000.07F\isolate.ini
[2010/01/23 14:38:54 | 000,007,443 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\SYMEVENT.CAT
[2010/01/23 14:38:54 | 000,000,805 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\SYMEVENT.INF
[2010/01/23 14:38:27 | 000,001,896 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Norton AntiVirus.LNK
[2010/01/23 14:37:10 | 000,003,373 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1101000.013\SymEFA.inf
[2010/01/23 14:37:10 | 000,002,793 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1101000.013\SymDS.inf
[2010/01/23 14:37:10 | 000,001,474 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1101000.013\SymNetV.inf
[2010/01/23 14:37:10 | 000,001,446 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1101000.013\SymNet.inf
[2010/01/23 14:37:10 | 000,001,389 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1101000.013\srtspx.inf
[2010/01/23 14:36:16 | 000,007,774 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1101000.013\symnetv.cat
[2010/01/23 14:36:16 | 000,007,493 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1101000.013\SymDS.cat
[2010/01/23 14:36:16 | 000,007,431 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1101000.013\SymEFA.cat
[2010/01/23 14:36:16 | 000,007,429 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1101000.013\srtspx.cat
[2010/01/23 14:36:16 | 000,007,355 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\NAV\1101000.013\SymNet.cat
[2010/01/22 20:45:50 | 001,401,344 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\HijackThis(2).msi
[2010/01/22 19:50:17 | 001,401,344 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\HijackThis.msi
[2010/01/22 10:47:13 | 000,000,733 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\IObit Security 360.lnk
[2010/01/21 21:26:20 | 000,013,015 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Garth.jpg
[2010/01/21 21:24:50 | 000,007,701 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\sugarland.jpg
[2010/01/21 21:23:50 | 000,011,577 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\korn.jpg
[2010/01/21 21:23:09 | 000,005,136 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\thevanescence.jpg
[2010/01/21 21:20:48 | 000,007,455 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\evanesence.gif
[2010/01/21 21:19:45 | 000,100,530 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\arrtm.jpg
[2010/01/21 21:17:35 | 000,017,002 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\lalaa.jpg
[2010/01/21 11:15:53 | 000,131,681 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\nsfwlol.jpg
[2010/01/12 08:30:01 | 000,541,059 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\seXXXy.gif
[2010/01/09 17:49:39 | 000,430,676 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\ATT00001.gif
[2009/10/20 23:17:40 | 000,016,384 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdrve.dll
[2009/10/20 23:17:38 | 000,010,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\vmoptver.dll
[2009/09/16 11:54:12 | 000,023,104 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\svcprmpt.dll
[2009/09/16 11:54:10 | 000,030,976 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\rascntrl.dll
[2009/09/09 06:33:31 | 000,001,751 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QTSBandwidthCache
[2009/08/02 14:37:01 | 000,004,274 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\hpzinstall.log
[2007/09/27 09:51:02 | 000,020,698 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\idxcntrs.ini
[2007/09/27 09:48:48 | 000,030,628 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\gsrvctr.ini
[2007/09/27 09:48:28 | 000,031,698 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\gthrctr.ini
[2007/06/23 11:50:44 | 000,001,577 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\WSYS049.SYS
[2007/06/23 11:50:44 | 000,000,008 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Modemx.dll
[2006/10/06 16:23:26 | 000,000,021 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PI5_SETUP.ini
[2006/10/06 16:18:50 | 000,000,021 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ME_setup.ini
[2006/09/27 07:32:17 | 000,000,044 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\liveup.ini
[2006/08/23 18:54:04 | 000,061,678 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\PFP120JPR.{PB
[2006/08/23 18:54:04 | 000,012,358 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\PFP120JCM.{PB
[2006/07/22 21:08:58 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\iPlayer.INI
[2006/07/13 09:11:29 | 000,000,200 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\dellstat.ini
[2006/07/13 09:11:27 | 000,000,623 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\lexstat.ini
[2006/06/22 08:33:45 | 000,002,898 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\cdPlayer.ini
[2006/06/08 09:15:12 | 000,002,516 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\KGyGaAvL.sys
[2006/06/08 09:15:12 | 000,000,056 | RHS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\3E7456ED54.sys
[2006/06/03 12:23:39 | 000,000,021 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\atid.ini
[2006/05/02 17:38:24 | 000,000,748 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SetBrowser.ini
[2005/09/21 13:10:52 | 000,000,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\smscfg.ini
[2005/09/21 12:56:50 | 000,000,468 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
[2005/09/21 12:27:32 | 000,000,394 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OEMINFO.INI
[2005/04/09 17:04:54 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\px.ini
[2004/08/10 13:12:05 | 000,000,780 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\orun32.ini
[2004/08/10 13:01:18 | 000,001,793 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\fxsperf.ini

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 152 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:59B45175
@Alternate Data Stream - 141 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:73AF6C86
< End of report >

OTL Extras logfile created on: 1/31/2010 12:25:28 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.1.27.1 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

510.00 Mb Total Physical Memory | 76.00 Mb Available Physical Memory | 15.00% Memory free
1.00 Gb Paging File | 1.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 45.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 768 1536 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 34.20 Gb Total Space | 12.56 Gb Free Space | 36.73% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
Drive E: | 1.45 Mb Total Space | 0.00 Mb Free Space | 0.00% Space Free | Partition Type: CDFS
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: D4CRSJ81
Current User Name: Owner
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Standard

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\]
.html [@ = htmlfile] -- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\]
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
htmlfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
htmlfile [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" -nohome (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [opennew] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
http [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -requestPending -osint -url "%1" (Mozilla Corporation)
https [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -requestPending -osint -url "%1" (Mozilla Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Applications\iexplore.exe [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
CLSID\{871C5380-42A0-1069-A2EA-08002B30309D} [OpenHomePage] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"FirstRunDisabled" = 1
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe:*:Enabled:AOL -- (America Online, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe:*:Enabled:AOL -- (America Online, Inc)
"C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe" = C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe:*:Enabled:America Online 9.0 -- (America Online, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msncall.exe" = C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msncall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.0 (Phone) -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\livecall.exe" = C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\livecall.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger 8.1 (Phone) -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\wlcsdk.exe" = C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\wlcsdk.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Call -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqpse.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqpse.exe:*:Enabled:hpqpse.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Development Co. L.P.)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqPhotoCrm.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqPhotoCrm.exe:*:Enabled:hpqphotocrm.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Development Co. L.P.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqsudi.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqsudi.exe:*:Enabled:hpqsudi.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Development Co. L.P.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqpsapp.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqpsapp.exe:*:Enabled:hpqpsapp.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Development Co. L.P.)
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Sync\WindowsLiveSync.exe" = C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Sync\WindowsLiveSync.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Sync -- (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe:*:Enabled:AOL -- (America Online, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe:*:Enabled:AOL -- (America Online, Inc)
"C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe" = C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe:*:Enabled:America Online 9.0 -- (America Online, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Loader -- (AOL LLC)
"C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" = C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! Messenger -- (Yahoo! Inc.)
"C:\WINDOWS\pchealth\helpctr\binaries\HelpCtr.exe" = C:\WINDOWS\pchealth\helpctr\binaries\HelpCtr.exe:*:Enabled:Remote Assistance - Windows Messenger and Voice -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe" = C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe:*:Enabled:EasyShare -- (Eastman Kodak Company)
"C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe" = C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe:*:Enabled:AIM -- (AOL LLC)
"C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe" = C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe:*:Enabled:LimeWire -- (Lime Wire, LLC)
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\wlcsdk.exe" = C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\wlcsdk.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Call -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqtra08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqste08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqste08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqste08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpofxm08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpofxm08.exe:*:Enabled:hpofxm08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposfx08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposfx08.exe:*:Enabled:hposfx08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposid01.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposid01.exe:*:Enabled:hposid01.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqkygrp.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqkygrp.exe:*:Enabled:hpqkygrp.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpzwiz01.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpzwiz01.exe:*:Enabled:hpzwiz01.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpoews01.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpoews01.exe:*:Enabled:hpoews01.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqpse.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqpse.exe:*:Enabled:hpqpse.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Development Co. L.P.)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqPhotoCrm.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqPhotoCrm.exe:*:Enabled:hpqphotocrm.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Development Co. L.P.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqsudi.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqsudi.exe:*:Enabled:hpqsudi.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Development Co. L.P.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqpsapp.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqpsapp.exe:*:Enabled:hpqpsapp.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Development Co. L.P.)
"C:\Program Files\Winamp Remote\bin\Orb.exe" = C:\Program Files\Winamp Remote\bin\Orb.exe:*:Enabled:Orb -- (Orb Networks, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\Winamp Remote\bin\OrbTray.exe" = C:\Program Files\Winamp Remote\bin\OrbTray.exe:*:Enabled:OrbTray -- (Orb Networks)
"C:\Program Files\Winamp Remote\bin\OrbStreamerClient.exe" = C:\Program Files\Winamp Remote\bin\OrbStreamerClient.exe:*:Enabled:Orb Stream Client -- (Orb Networks)
"C:\Program Files\Opera\opera.exe" = C:\Program Files\Opera\opera.exe:*:Enabled:Opera Internet Browser -- (Opera Software)
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Sync\WindowsLiveSync.exe" = C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Sync\WindowsLiveSync.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Sync -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe" = C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjour -- (Apple Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe" = C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes -- (Apple Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" = C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe:*:Enabled:Skype -- (Skype Technologies S.A.)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{00203668-8170-44A0-BE44-B632FA4D780F}" = Adobe AIR
"{002D9D5E-29BA-3E6D-9BC4-3D7D6DBC735C}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 ATL Update kb973924 - x86 9.0.30729.4148
"{0289B35E-DC07-4c7a-9710-BBD686EA4B7D}" = Status
"{03EDED24-8375-407D-A721-4643D9768BE1}" = kgchlwn
"{07287123-B8AC-41CE-8346-3D777245C35B}" = Bonjour
"{073F22CE-9A5B-4A40-A604-C7270AC6BF34}" = ESSSONIC
"{075473F5-846A-448B-BCB3-104AA1760205}" = Sonic RecordNow Data
"{0761C9A8-8F3A-4216-B4A7-B7AFBF24A24A}" = HiJackThis
"{0EB5D9B7-8E6C-4A9E-B74F-16B7EE89A67B}" = Microsoft Plus! Photo Story 2 LE
"{0F756CD9-4A1E-409B-B101-601DDC4C03AA}" = Qualxserve Service Agreement
"{0F7C2E47-089E-4d23-B9F7-39BE00100776}" = Toolbox
"{11F3F858-4131-4FFA-A560-3FE282933B6E}" = kgchday
"{1206EF92-2E83-4859-ACCB-2048C3CB7DA6}" = Sonic DLA
"{139E303E-1050-497F-98B1-9AE87B15C463}" = Windows Live Family Safety
"{1451DE6B-ABE1-4F62-BE9A-B363A17588A2}" = QuickTime
"{14D4ED84-6A9A-45A0-96F6-1753768C3CB5}" = ESSPCD
"{15262012-213A-4f65-9019-C8A409EC0156}" = HP Officejet J6400 Series
"{178832DE-9DE0-4C87-9F82-9315A9B03985}" = Windows Live Writer
"{18669FF9-C8FE-407a-9F70-E674896B1DB4}" = GPBaseService
"{205C6BDD-7B73-42DE-8505-9A093F35A238}" = Windows Live Upload Tool
"{22B775E7-6C42-4FC5-8E10-9A5E3257BD94}" = MSVCRT
"{2614F54E-A828-49FA-93BA-45A3F756BFAA}" = 32 Bit HP CIO Components Installer
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216016FF}" = Java(TM) 6 Update 17
"{279D3818-7287-4ab4-A927-542EBEA9E365}" = ProductContext
"{2D03B6F8-DF36-4980-B7B6-5B93D5BA3A8F}" = essvatgt
"{30465B6C-B53F-49A1-9EBA-A3F187AD502E}" = Sonic Update Manager
"{31C2F32D-C5DD-4583-8181-B48591CA231C}" = RapidPlayer v4.0 ActiveX Control
"{33BB4982-DC52-4886-A03B-F4C5C80BEE89}" = Windows Media Player 10
"{34BFB099-07B2-4E95-A673-7362D60866A2}" = PSSWCORE
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{352310C3-E46B-42D3-8F32-54721FDD72D9}" = NetZeroInstallers
"{35BDEFF1-A610-4956-A00D-15453C116395}" = Internet Explorer Default Page
"{36FDBE6E-6684-462b-AE98-9A39A1B200CC}" = HPProductAssistant
"{380CC749-8C28-4C74-BE01-45921D062302}" = BPDSoftware_Ini
"{3B4E636E-9D65-4D67-BA61-189800823F52}" = Windows Live Communications Platform
"{3F92ABBB-6BBF-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}" = NetWaiting
"{3FA365DF-2D68-45ED-8F83-8C8A33E65143}" = Apple Application Support
"{41853D20-40CC-4266-978D-F128BB97CA96}" = 6400_Help
"{4192EAC0-6B36-4723-B216-D0E86E7757AC}" = Jasc Paint Shop Photo Album 5
"{42938595-0D83-404D-9F73-F8177FDD531A}" = ESScore
"{45338B07-A236-4270-9A77-EBB4115517B5}" = Windows Live Sign-in Assistant
"{4537EA4B-F603-4181-89FB-2953FC695AB1}" = netbrdg
"{4CBA3D4C-8F51-4D60-B27E-F6B641C571E7}" = Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack
"{5109C064-813E-4e87-B0DE-C8AF7B5BC02B}" = SmartWebPrintingOC
"{5316DFC9-CE99-4458-9AB3-E8726EDE0210}" = skin0001
"{541DEAC0-5F3D-45E6-B7CB-94ECF3B96748}" = Skype web features
"{5905F42D-3F5F-4916-ADA6-94A3646AEE76}" = Dell Driver Reset Tool
"{5BB4D7C1-52F2-4BFD-9E40-0D419E2E3021}" = bpd_scan
"{5D934326-165A-413b-B056-26BE1EC082AF}" = J6400
"{605A4E39-613C-4A12-B56F-DEFBE6757237}" = SHASTA
"{608D2A3C-6889-4C11-9B54-A42F45ACBFDB}" = fflink
"{62BD0AE0-4EB1-4BBB-8F43-B6400C8FEB2C}" = AOLIcon
"{6412CECE-8172-4BE5-935B-6CECACD2CA87}" = Windows Live Mail
"{643EAE81-920C-4931-9F0B-4B343B225CA6}" = ESSBrwr
"{66E6CE0C-5A1E-430C-B40A-0C90FF1804A8}" = eSupportQFolder
"{676981B7-A2D9-49D0-9F4C-03018F131DA9}" = DocProc
"{681B698F-C997-42C3-B184-B489C6CA24C9}" = HPPhotoSmartDiscLabelContent1
"{687FEF8A-8597-40b4-832C-297EA3F35817}" = BufferChm
"{690BE098-6D0D-493D-B079-BD7E8F81A141}" = Opera 10.10
"{693C08A7-9E76-43FF-B11E-9A58175474C4}" = kgckids
"{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}" = Apple Software Update
"{69640730-B830-4C24-BB5C-222DA1260548}" = Turbo Lister 2
"{6E45BA47-383C-4C1E-8ED0-0D4845C293D7}" = Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition Installer
"{6F5E2F4A-377D-4700-B0E3-8F7F7507EA15}" = CustomerResearchQFolder
"{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{74F7662C-B1DB-489E-A8AC-07A06B24978B}" = Dell System Restore
"{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
"{77DCDCE3-2DED-62F3-8154-05E745472D07}" = Acrobat.com
"{7EFA5E6F-74F7-4AFB-8AEA-AA790BD3A76D}" = DellSupport
"{7F142D56-3326-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}" = Modem Helper
"{80533B67-C407-485D-8B5D-63BB8ED9D878}" = Scan
"{81128EE8-8EAD-4DB0-85C6-17C2CE50FF71}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{818ABC3C-635C-4651-8183-D0E9640B7DD1}" = HP Update
"{82C36957-D2B8-4EF2-B88C-5FA03AA848C7-111715607}" = The Poppit! Show
"{82C36957-D2B8-4EF2-B88C-5FA03AA848C7-11562057}" = PICTUREKA! MUSEUM MAYHEM
"{82C36957-D2B8-4EF2-B88C-5FA03AA848C7-116436960}" = Word Whomp( TM) Underground
"{84EBDF39-4B33-49D7-A0BD-EB6E2C4E81C1}" = Windows Live Sync
"{85C8D391-0EAE-4492-8A0A-2EE8B0B6DA03}" = BPDSoftware
"{86D4B82A-ABED-442A-BE86-96357B70F4FE}" = Ask Toolbar
"{87E2B986-07E8-477a-93DC-AF0B6758B192}" = DocProcQFolder
"{8943CE61-53BD-475E-90E1-A580869E98A2}" = staticcr
"{89EE857B-8970-4F9F-AB58-A1C873AC72B3}" = Broadcom Management Programs
"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight
"{8A502E38-29C9-49FA-BCFA-D727CA062589}" = ESSTOOLS
"{8A708DD8-A5E6-11D4-A706-000629E95E20}" = Intel(R) Extreme Graphics Driver
"{8A74E887-8F0F-4017-AF53-CBA42211AAA5}" = Microsoft Sync Framework Runtime Native v1.0 (x86)
"{8A85DEAD-7C1F-4368-881C-72AC74CB2E91}" = UnloadSupport
"{8A8664E1-84C8-4936-891C-BC1F07797549}" = kgcvday
"{8E92D746-CD9F-4B90-9668-42B74C14F765}" = ESSini
"{91517631-A9F3-4B7C-B482-43E0068FD55A}" = ESSgui
"{95120000-00B9-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Application Error Reporting
"{995F1E2E-F542-4310-8E1D-9926F5A279B3}" = Windows Live Toolbar
"{999D43F4-9709-4887-9B1A-83EBB15A8370}" = VPRINTOL
"{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17
"{9BD54685-1496-46A5-AB62-357CD140ED8B}" = kgcinvt
"{9C2D4047-0E40-499a-AC7A-C4B9BB12FE03}" = TrayApp
"{A1588373-1D86-4D44-86C9-78ABD190F9CC}" = kgcmove
"{A1F66FC9-11EE-4F2F-98C9-16F8D1E69FB7}" = Segoe UI
"{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
"{A53459B9-6C96-4A02-805F-262C10E81BB7}" = Bejeweled 2
"{A5AB9D5E-52E2-440e-A3ED-9512E253C81A}" = SolutionCenter
"{A6FDF86A-F541-4E7B-AEA0-8849A2A700D5}" = iTunes
"{A85FD55B-891B-4314-97A5-EA96C0BD80B5}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{AADEA55D-C834-4BCB-98A3-4B8D1C18F4EE}" = Apple Mobile Device Support
"{AB5D51AE-EBC3-438D-872C-705C7C2084B0}" = DeviceManagementQFolder
"{AB708C9B-97C8-4AC9-899B-DBF226AC9382}" = Sonic RecordNow Audio
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A70000000000}" = Adobe Reader 7.0.8
"{AE1FA02D-E6A4-4EA0-8E58-6483CAC016DD}" = ESSCDBK
"{AF06CAE4-C134-44B1-B699-14FBDB63BD37}" = Dell Picture Studio v3.0
"{AF19F291-F22F-4798-9662-525305AE9E48}" = WordPerfect Office 12
"{B12665F4-4E93-4AB4-B7FC-37053B524629}" = Sonic RecordNow Copy
"{B162D0A6-9A1D-4B7C-91A5-88FB48113C45}" = OfotoXMI
"{B4B44FE7-41FF-4DAD-8C0A-E406DDA72992}" = CCScore
"{B8DBED1E-8BC3-4d08-B94A-F9D7D88E9BBF}" = HPSSupply
"{BD64AF4A-8C80-4152-AD77-FCDDF05208AB}" = Microsoft Sync Framework Services Native v1.0 (x86)
"{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
"{C4124E95-5061-4776-8D5D-E3D931C778E1}" = Microsoft VC9 runtime libraries
"{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"{CCB9B81A-167F-4832-B305-D2A0430840B3}" = WebReg
"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"{D103C4BA-F905-437A-8049-DB24763BBE36}" = Skype™️ 4.1
"{D142FE39-3386-4d82-9AD3-36D4A92AC3C2}" = DocMgr
"{D2E0F0CC-6BE0-490b-B08B-9267083E34C9}" = MarketResearch
"{D32470A1-B10C-4059-BA53-CF0486F68EBC}" = Kodak EasyShare software
"{D6C75F0B-3BC1-4FC9-B8C5-3F7E8ED059CA}" = Windows Live Photo Gallery
"{D79113E7-274C-470B-BD46-01B10219DF6A}" = HPPhotosmartEssential
"{D99A8E3A-AE5A-4692-8B19-6F16D454E240}" = Destination Component
"{DB02F716-6275-42E9-B8D2-83BA2BF5100B}" = SFR
"{DD54CF66-090B-43E7-97C1-110EF526474D}" = ArcSoft Multimedia Email
"{E08DC77E-D09A-4e36-8067-D6DBBCC5F8DC}" = VideoToolkit01
"{E18B549C-5D15-45DA-8D8F-8FD2BD946344}" = kgcbaby
"{E2DFE069-083E-4631-9B6C-43C48E991DE5}" = Junk Mail filter update
"{E3BFEE55-39E2-4BE0-B966-89FE583822C1}" = Dell Support Center (Support Software)
"{E646DCF0-5A68-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}" = Digital Line Detect
"{E6B87DC4-2B3D-4483-ADFF-E483BF718991}" = OpenOffice.org 3.1
"{E79987F0-0E34-42CC-B8FF-6C860AEEB26A}" = tooltips
"{EEEB604C-C1A7-4f8c-B03F-56F9C1C9C45F}" = Fax
"{EF1ADA5A-0B1A-4662-8C55-7475A61D8B65}" = DeviceDiscovery
"{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-AA3DD01FD0B8}" = Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]
"{F0E12BBA-AD66-4022-A453-A1C8A0C4D570}" = Microsoft Choice Guard
"{F22C222C-3CE2-4A4B-A83F-AF4681371ABE}" = kgcbase
"{F3F2FAE4-F8E0-4F73-8FBE-7619298EFADA}" = StickyPad
"{F45298E5-0083-426F-A668-1A2C5F04B8A0}" = FaxTools
"{F4A2E7CC-60CA-4AFA-B67F-AD5E58173C3F}" = SKINXSDK
"{F6BD194C-4190-4D73-B1B1-C48C99921BFE}" = Windows Live Call
"{F9593CFB-D836-49BC-BFF1-0E669A411D9F}" = WIRELESS
"{FC888095-A35E-4993-A9E0-366BF6F0CCE0}" = ArcSoft PhotoImpression 5
"{FCDB1C92-03C6-4C76-8625-371224256091}" = ESSPDock
"Adobe AIR" = Adobe AIR
"Adobe Atmosphere Player" = Adobe Atmosphere Player for Acrobat and Adobe Reader
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"Adobe Shockwave Player" = Adobe Shockwave Player
"Advanced SystemCare 3_is1" = Advanced SystemCare 3
"AIM_6" = AIM 6
"AIMTunes" = AIMTunes
"AOL Connectivity Services" = AOL Connectivity Services
"AOL Uninstaller" = AOL Uninstaller (Choose which Products to Remove)
"AOLCoach" = AOL Coach Version 1.0(Build:20040229.1 en)
"Avira AntiVir Desktop" = Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus
"CCleaner" = CCleaner (remove only)
"CNXT_MODEM_PCI_VEN_14F1&DEV_2F20&SUBSYS_200F14F1" = Conexant D850 56K V.9x DFVc Modem
"com.adobe.mauby.4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1" = Acrobat.com
"Coupon Printer for Windows4.0" = Coupon Printer for Windows
"Cox Online Support Controls_is1" = Cox Online Support Controls
"Creative PD0620" = Creative WebCam Instant Driver (1.01.02.0729)
"Creative WebCam Center" = Creative WebCam Center
"Creative WebCam Instant User's Guide English" = Creative WebCam Instant User's Guide (English)
"Dell Digital Jukebox Driver" = Dell Digital Jukebox Driver
"Diner Dash Family Style" = Diner Dash Family Style
"HP Document Manager" = HP Document Manager 1.0
"HP Imaging Device Functions" = HP Imaging Device Functions 10.0
"HP Photosmart Essential" = HP Photosmart Essential 3.5
"HP Smart Web Printing" = HP Smart Web Printing
"HP Solution Center & Imaging Support Tools" = HP Solution Center 10.0
"HPExtendedCapabilities" = HP Customer Participation Program 10.0
"HPOCR" = OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 10.0
"IDNMitigationAPIs" = Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
"ie7" = Windows Internet Explorer 7
"ie8" = Windows Internet Explorer 8
"Imikimi Plugin" = Imikimi Plugin
"InstallShield_{69640730-B830-4C24-BB5C-222DA1260548}" = Turbo Lister 2
"InstallShield_{89EE857B-8970-4F9F-AB58-A1C873AC72B3}" = Broadcom Management Programs
"Intel(R) 537EP V9x DF PCI Modem" = Intel(R) 537EP V9x DF PCI Modem
"IObit Security 360_is1" = IObit Security 360
"LimeWire" = LimeWire 5.3.6
"Lottso! Deluxe" = Lottso! Deluxe
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"MCSBudgetPlanner" = MCSBudgetPlanner
"MetaFrame Presentation Server Web Client for Win32" = MetaFrame Presentation Server Web Client for Win32
"Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (1033)" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"Mozilla Firefox (3.5.7)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.5.7)
"MSCompPackV1" = Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
"MSNINST" = MSN
"NAV" = Norton AntiVirus
"NetSight" = Nielsen//NetRatings
"NLSDownlevelMapping" = Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
"Operation Mania" = Operation Mania
"Orb" = Winamp Remote
"Pogo Auto" = Pogo Auto
"PopCap Browser Plugin" = PopCap Browser Plugin
"ProcessLibrary.com Quick Access_is1" = Uniblue Quick Access
"QuickTime" = QuickTime
"RealArcade 1.2" = RealArcade
"RealPlayer 12.0" = RealPlayer
"SelectRebatesUninstall" = ShopAtHome SelectRebates
"Shop for HP Supplies" = Shop for HP Supplies
"SHOUTcast Radio Toolbar" = SHOUTcast Radio Toolbar
"SHOUTcastDSP" = SHOUTcast Source DSP 1.9.1 (remove only)
"SoftwareUpdUtility" = Download Updater (AOL LLC)
"StreetPlugin" = Learn2 Player (Uninstall Only)
"The Weather Channel Desktop 6" = The Weather Channel Desktop 6
"Tri Peaks 2 Quest For The Ruby Ring" = Tri Peaks 2 Quest For The Ruby Ring
"Trillian" = Trillian
"ViewpointMediaPlayer" = Viewpoint Media Player
"Wdf01007" = Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.7
"WebCyberCoach_wtrb" = WebCyberCoach 3.2 Dell
"Webshots Desktop" = Webshots Desktop
"Winamp" = Winamp
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"Windows Media Player" = Windows Media Player 11
"Windows XP Service Pack" = Windows XP Service Pack 3
"WinLiveSuite_Wave3" = Windows Live Essentials
"WinRAR archiver" = WinRAR archiver
"WMFDist11" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"wmp11" = Windows Media Player 11
"Word Riot Deluxe" = Word Riot Deluxe
"Wudf01000" = Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
"Yahoo! Customizations" = Yahoo! Browser Services
"Yahoo! Internet Mail" = Yahoo! Internet Mail
"Yahoo! Messenger" = Yahoo! Messenger
"Yahoo! Search Defender" = Yahoo! Search Protection
"Yahoo! Software Update" = Yahoo! Software Update
"YInstHelper" = Yahoo! Install Manager

========== HKEY_CURRENT_USER Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
" ChaCha Guide Application " = ChaCha Guide Application

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 1/22/2010 7:44:29 PM | Computer Name = D4CRSJ81 | Source = Windows Search Service | ID = 3100
Description = Unable to initialize the filter host process. Terminating. Details:
This
operation returned because the timeout period expired. (0x800705b4)

Error - 1/22/2010 9:53:10 PM | Computer Name = D4CRSJ81 | Source = Windows Search Service | ID = 3100
Description = Unable to initialize the filter host process. Terminating. Details:
This
operation returned because the timeout period expired. (0x800705b4)

Error - 1/23/2010 10:45:45 PM | Computer Name = D4CRSJ81 | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131083
Description = Failed extract of third-party root list from auto update cab at:
with error: A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying
against the current system clock or the timestamp in the signed file.

Error - 1/23/2010 10:45:45 PM | Computer Name = D4CRSJ81 | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131083
with error: A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying
against the current system clock or the timestamp in the signed file.

Error - 1/23/2010 10:45:54 PM | Computer Name = D4CRSJ81 | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131083
with error: An internal certificate chaining error has occurred.

Error - 1/25/2010 5:41:08 PM | Computer Name = D4CRSJ81 | Source = Windows Search Service | ID = 3079
Description = Notifications for the volume c:\ are not active. Context: Windows
Application Details: Insufficient quota to complete the requested service. (0x800705ad)

Error - 1/27/2010 8:39:47 AM | Computer Name = D4CRSJ81 | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131083
with error: An internal certificate chaining error has occurred.

Error - 1/27/2010 10:46:53 PM | Computer Name = D4CRSJ81 | Source = Windows Search Service | ID = 3079
Application Details: Insufficient quota to complete the requested service. (0x800705ad)

Error - 1/28/2010 3:17:33 PM | Computer Name = D4CRSJ81 | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 1008
Description = The installation of C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\HijackThis.msi
is not permitted due to an error in software restriction policy processing. The
object cannot be trusted.

Error - 1/29/2010 3:03:34 PM | Computer Name = D4CRSJ81 | Source = Windows Search Service | ID = 3079

[ System Events ]
Error - 1/28/2010 3:23:46 PM | Computer Name = D4CRSJ81 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7009
Description = Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the IMAPI CD-Burning COM
Service service to connect.

Error - 1/28/2010 3:23:46 PM | Computer Name = D4CRSJ81 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000
Description = The IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service service failed to start due to the
following error: %%1053

Error - 1/28/2010 3:59:41 PM | Computer Name = D4CRSJ81 | Source = Dhcp | ID = 1002
Description = The IP address lease 192.168.1.100 for the Network Card with network
address 000F1F5BC857 has been denied by the DHCP server 192.168.1.1 (The DHCP Server
sent a DHCPNACK message).

Error - 1/28/2010 4:17:51 PM | Computer Name = D4CRSJ81 | Source = Server | ID = 2505
Description = The server could not bind to the transport \Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{F367CAA7-45C9-4620-B125-3065D3DFA3B2}
because another computer on the network has the same name. The server could not
start.

Error - 1/31/2010 1:20:29 AM | Computer Name = D4CRSJ81 | Source = BROWSER | ID = 8007
Description = The browser was unable to update the service status bits. The data
is the error.

Error - 1/31/2010 3:35:29 AM | Computer Name = D4CRSJ81 | Source = BROWSER | ID = 8007
Description = The browser was unable to update the service status bits. The data
is the error.

Error - 1/31/2010 3:36:29 AM | Computer Name = D4CRSJ81 | Source = BROWSER | ID = 8007
is the error.

Error - 1/31/2010 4:17:40 AM | Computer Name = D4CRSJ81 | Source = Dhcp | ID = 1000
Description = Your computer has lost the lease to its IP address 192.168.1.100 on
the Network Card with network address 000F1F5BC857.

Error - 1/31/2010 1:17:02 PM | Computer Name = D4CRSJ81 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7022
Description = The HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service service hung on starting.

Error - 1/31/2010 1:17:02 PM | Computer Name = D4CRSJ81 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7026
Description = The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
BHDrvx86

< End of report >

more_horiz
Hello.

I see that you are running Limewire.
P2P(Peer to peer) applications are designed to help you easily share and distribute files between you and a group of people. But they can also be used to distribute malware, and thus are not considered safe.
The removal of these programs is optional, but highly recommended.

Go to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs and remove the following programs.

Ask Toolbar
    LimeWire 5.3.6
    Viewpoint Media Player

Please run OTL.exe.

• Copy the commands with file paths below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose Copy):

:OTL
    FF - prefs.js..browser.search.defaultengine: "Ask.com"
    FF - prefs.js..browser.search.order.1: "Ask.com"
    O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\ShellBrowser: (no name) - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - No CLSID value found.
    [2010/01/21 21:06:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\dgmmqk
    [2010/01/31 12:01:00 | 000,000,234 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Scheduled Update for Ask Toolbar.job

• Return to OTL, right click in the "Custom Scans/Fixes" window (under the light green bar) and choose Paste.

• Click the red Run Fix button.
  • A fix log in Notepad will appear. Copy the contents of the fix log to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose copy), and paste it in your next reply.
  • Close OTL.exe
If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes.

more_horiz
========== OTL ==========
Prefs.js: "Ask.com" removed from browser.search.defaultengine
Prefs.js: "Ask.com" removed from browser.search.order.1
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\ShellBrowser\\{42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6}\ not found.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\dgmmqk folder moved successfully.
File C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Scheduled Update for Ask Toolbar.job not found.

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.1.27.1 log created on 02012010_180118

more_horiz
To remove all of the tools we used and the files and folders they created do the following:
Double click OTL.exe.

• Click the CleanUp! button.
  • Select Yes when the "Begin cleanup Process?" prompt appears.
  • If you are prompted to Reboot during the cleanup, select Yes.
  • The tool will delete itself once it finishes.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum