WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionInvisible pop-ups driving me crazy EmptyInvisible pop-ups driving me crazy

more_horiz
Help!!
When I try to watch a free movie on line, an invisible pop-up keeps running over my movie. Im watching the movie and all of a sudden I start to hear a commercial for Palmolive dishwashing soap. Or any other kind of ad. I have tried to find where its coming from, but there is no window anywhere available so i can turn it off, so I end up closing the movie and the advertisement stops too. It happens on every site i go to to watch a movie. How do I get rid of these advertisements. Do I have Malware or something on my 'puter that I have to get rid of? Help!!!

descriptionInvisible pop-ups driving me crazy EmptyRe: Invisible pop-ups driving me crazy

more_horiz
Please download Cheetah-Anti-Rogue, and save to your Desktop.
  • Double-click on Cheetah-Anti-Rogue.zip, and extract the file to your Desktop.
  • Double-click on Cheetah-Anti-Rogue.cmd to start.
  • It will finish quickly and launch a log.
  • Post the contents of it in your next reply.

descriptionInvisible pop-ups driving me crazy EmptyInvisible pop-ups driving me crazy

more_horiz
Here is a copy of the log it launched. I don't know what to do next, or if i have a virus. I'd appreciate the next step to get my computer fixed so I can watch a movie in PEACE! lol

Cheetah-Anti-Rogue v1.2.2
by DragonMaster Jay

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
Date: 01/22/2010 - Time: 16:20:23 - Arch.: x86

-- Malware tools check --
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
SUPERAntiSpyware

-- Known infection --

Extra message: Detection only.

EOF

descriptionInvisible pop-ups driving me crazy EmptyRe: Invisible pop-ups driving me crazy

more_horiz
Please open Malwarebytes, click the Update tab, and click Check for Updates. Then, click the Scanner tab, select Perform Full Scan, and press Scan. Remove selected, and post the log in your next reply.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum