WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNetwork Adapters missing apprently!!!! EmptyNetwork Adapters missing apprently!!!!

more_horiz
Hi All,

My PC for some reason isnt connecting to the internet. It says it is connected in the network connections via 1394 connection but it wont load up any web pages. ive tried all the basics like turning the pc on and off same with the router, reseting the router, using different ethernet cables but nothing. so i thought i would put the o2 instalation disc in to see if that would work, and when it did its initial start-up checks it said that there was no Network Adapters??? i can connect via wireless on my ipod touch and using my partners laptop connects fine and i have a pay as you go o2 usb which connects via a celllar profile again works fine.

I have a MSI K8N Neo2 motherboard which is a 939 socket i'm wondering if its a driver prob? please help!!!!

descriptionNetwork Adapters missing apprently!!!! EmptyRe: Network Adapters missing apprently!!!!

more_horiz
gonna just get a network adapter and fit that in, hopefully pc should recognise it and install ok
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum