WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptioncant download any anti virus Emptycant download any anti virus

more_horiz
ive tried downloading several different anti-viruses but nȯne off them will update on my system ive tried avg, microsoft essentials but when it comes to updating they turn off, ive tried manually updating but still nothing, i have recently had a virus removed with help from yourselves could the virus have damaged something to make this problem happen, do you have any suggestions on what i could do to fix the problem as my computer is unprotected, thanks,

descriptioncant download any anti virus EmptyRe: cant download any anti virus

more_horiz
Please visit this webpage for instructions for downloading and running ComboFix:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

Post the log from ComboFix when you've accomplished that.

more_horiz
ive managed to download kaspersky internet security complete protection 2009 installed via a disc, but i still cant download firefox and when i access a web page within 30 secs a error pops up a run time error216 at 100d9483 as well as a memery error, ive run the combifix and the log is below, thanks for helping,

more_horiz
I tried to do the above but computer froze now I can't do anything internet not working nor is email through computer as I'm now using mobile tried to restore and
It won't let me also mouse is no longer working what should I do

more_horiz
I can do things on safe mode

more_horiz
I have closed this topic: http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/hijack-this-log-t18032-15.htm#115006

So we can continue here.

Please transfer that download from a clean computer to the infected one, via a flash drive, cd, dvd, etc.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum