WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionLaptop monitor display suddenly got smaller EmptyLaptop monitor display suddenly got smaller

more_horiz
One day I was using my laptop and forgot to plug in the power to recharge it and the power ran out. The laptop turned off and when i turned it back on when it was restarting my screen was white. It restarts and then when it sign back on and gets to the desktop my monitor works again but at 3/4 of the width of the screen. I cant go into full screen mode while watching movies or any other video because the screen will go white again and every time i restart it it does the same thing. Can anyone help out or has this happened to anyone else?????

descriptionLaptop monitor display suddenly got smaller EmptyRe: Laptop monitor display suddenly got smaller

more_horiz
One more thing i forgot to add.... i was using an external monitor to use my laptop because at first the screen was white all the time. I did a driver update one day and suddenly my screen worked at 3/4 width like described in the first post
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum