WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionmy xbox 360 keeps burning lines and circles in my games Emptymy xbox 360 keeps burning lines and circles in my games

more_horiz
hello my name is anthony and i was wondering if anyone could help me my cousin has a xbox 360 and everytime we try to play a game it burns a bunch lines and circles into the disc plz help......
i'll donate if the site takes paypal....

and i was wondering if that dosent work if i can buy a new drive will that work plz help if you can.

descriptionmy xbox 360 keeps burning lines and circles in my games EmptyRe: my xbox 360 keeps burning lines and circles in my games

more_horiz
Sounds like the console is overheating.

Seek technical support for the XBOX 360, since it is probably a hardware issue.

We do not have technical knowledge enough to tell you how to look inside of the device.

descriptionmy xbox 360 keeps burning lines and circles in my games EmptyRe: my xbox 360 keeps burning lines and circles in my games

more_horiz
thanks

more_horiz
I know the thing says solved, but I have to chime in on some experience here.

Mine did this a few times, and I can say for a fact it wasn't overheating.

Make sure your console is on a level, steady surface, and preferably horizontal (I know it can stand vertical, but balance is worse). Then...just don't jar it. At all.

A lot of the disc drives, I've discovered, go haywire and spin the discs out of control if the machine is jarred at all, and every now and then they do so if the machine is tilted (Though I admit from a forced experience this is possible to do without damage).

So, just keep it in a steady place and don't jar it, or kick it, or do anything else that could jar the disc in the tray.

This only applies if the disc is spinning, though. If you're on the main menu and the disc is stopped in the tray, by all means, let an elephant dance around it...just don't step on it.

This worked for me, and a couple of friends who had the same issues.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum