WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionGFX Card not Playing Game EmptyGFX Card not Playing Game

more_horiz
Hey,

I am trying to run a game (this happens for every game) on my computer, when I run any of them I get this message:

CD3D_Shell::BuildDeviceList()

GetDeviceCaps() Failed!

and then for a specific game I get this error:

Combat_Arms

Unable to reset the renderer. In order to play CombatArms, you'll need at least DirectX 9.0c, with a video card that supports TnL. (Error:484)

I have recently updated my computer from Vista to Windows 7 and before in vista the game ran perfectly. I am eager to get on because I just bought $20 of NX and I want to use it. I want to see if I need to get a new driver but the Nevidia driver scan wont work so I have no idea what card I have in the computer.

Can you please help me?
Thanks,
Star~

descriptionGFX Card not Playing Game EmptyRe: GFX Card not Playing Game

more_horiz
Hello, is your computer custom built, or bought all together from a shop, i.e a Dell model.

If it is bought from a company like Dell or Hp then you can either use the computer model number, or computer serial number to locate the drivers you need on their support websites.

............................................................................................

privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum