WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWinter came to my Town EmptyWinter came to my Town

more_horiz
And finally my town is down in white! Big Grin I wish to share some photos with you, because village looks pretty good, i don't live in city, noise killing me Smile... I got this pictures with my Samsung SGH G600 5mp camera. Snow still falling Smile... I hope i can get lill play with brother and sister after school Big Grin
Winter came to my Town 14awq4k

My stairs Big Grin Lol Big Grin
Winter came to my Town 1zxxq8x

Winter came to my Town 15gs9xk

Winter came to my Town 28mk5yw

Winter came to my Town 33jo0p0

Thats it Smile...

............................................................................................

Winter came to my Town V45u80

descriptionWinter came to my Town EmptyRe: Winter came to my Town

more_horiz
Quite good photography you got there.

Looks really cold too!

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Winter came to my Town Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
I picture from my house Smile... Naah, not so cold, its +2°C atm Smile... I have to go to school later, only problem is snow Big Grin Have aprox 20 cm

more_horiz
I wish I was there.

Winter came to my Town Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
Sigh. I miss winter.

: GPA Student :
[Level 1 - 2/5 Logs Completed]
Enrolled on 19SEP2010

more_horiz
Your siblings have school? And my town is supposed to get some snow Monday. Woohoo, hopefully no school.

Winter came to my Town Purpledrank

more_horiz
Right now it's currently raining, however we're supposed to get the same snow storm that hit Minnesota and gave them a foot of snow. Rain is about to turn into freezing rain, and soon snow..so i'm really excited. Your pictures look really great Nazz! Big Grin

more_horiz
That was on 15 Dec 2009. Big Grin Today, we don't have snow yet, but if it fall i'll get some picture from park and city. Have new digital camera with 15 Mpx Smile...

more_horiz
You are lucky still you don't have snow.In my city Montreal there is lot of snow with storm.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum