WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNeed help removing antivirus live EmptyNeed help removing antivirus live

more_horiz
No idea how it got there, but basically i've been searching a lot on how to remove it. nothing i do works. Every time i try to extract anything using ALZip, or download free online anti-virus scanners like AVG that stupid Security Warning that says "Application cannot be executed. The file acrord32info.exe is infected, Do you want to activate your anti-virus now?" pops up and its very annoying. I have no clue what to do anymore. Any ideas?

Basically here is a list of things that i already tried and didn't work
1. run "msconfg
2. extract anything using AlZip
3. free online anti-virus scanners such as AVG
4. every time i would un-click the "use a proxy server for your LAN" on explorer, it would just be re-clicked when i open up the LAN settings on the connections options on explorer tools
5. i cant do anything that it says here: http://www.geekpolice.net/malware-removal-guides-f12/how-to-remove-antivirus-live-removal-guide-t16801.htm

descriptionNeed help removing antivirus live EmptyRe: Need help removing antivirus live

more_horiz
Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Need help removing antivirus live DXwU4
Need help removing antivirus live VvYDg

descriptionNeed help removing antivirus live EmptyRe: Need help removing antivirus live

more_horiz
Every time i open up HiJack This, it closes and doesn't let me do the system scan.

more_horiz
Run this first, then see if it lets you run Hijack This without it closing.

Please download exeHelper from one of the two links.
Link 1
Link 2

• Double-click on exeHelper.com or exeHelper.scr to run the fix.
  • A black window should pop up, press any key to close once the fix is completed.
  • Post the contents of log.txt (Will be created in the directory where you ran exeHelper.com)
Note: If the window shows a message that says "Error deleting file", please re-run the program before posting a log - and post the two logs together (they will both be in the one file).

............................................................................................

more_horiz
Unfortunately, this cant open either. Every time i try open something up, even if its just AIM, i get that security warning telling me "file is aim.exe infected" or "file exehelper is infected".

This is just a thought, but i do have Norton Antivirus. Is there anything i can do with it that can help me?

more_horiz
Please download and run this tool.

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.

• Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. (See Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.

Post the contents of the MBAM Log.

more_horiz
Moderated Message: Hello, your comment has been removed. Please do not post in another member's topic. If you need help, please read this over and click here to open a new topic.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum