WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionproper way to adjust speakers on PC Emptyproper way to adjust speakers on PC

more_horiz
I have external speakers on my PC ,I have 2 choices to adjust them ,1 turn speaker volume up on the speakers, and turn the PC volume down,or 2 turn the PC volume up and the speaker volume on the speakers down, which is the safest way to adjust the volume?

descriptionproper way to adjust speakers on PC EmptyRe: proper way to adjust speakers on PC

more_horiz
Hi, it's only your choice Smile... I will probably turn on both

............................................................................................

proper way to adjust speakers on PC V45u80

descriptionproper way to adjust speakers on PC EmptyRe: proper way to adjust speakers on PC

more_horiz
Nazzgull wrote:
Hi, it's only your choice Smile... I will probably turn on both

Thank You! DO YOU MEAN TURN THE SPEAKERS ON ABOUT 75% AND THE PC VOLUME CONTROL ABOUT 25% and then just use the PC volume to turn them down or up?

more_horiz
You should let PC to configure them Smile... Also, you can do it manually.

............................................................................................

proper way to adjust speakers on PC V45u80

descriptionproper way to adjust speakers on PC Emptyconfigure

more_horiz
Nazzgull wrote:
You should let PC to configure them Smile... Also, you can do it manually.

how do you configure the speakes? Hooray!

more_horiz
Hello,

It doesn't matter how to adjust the volume it makes no difference.

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

proper way to adjust speakers on PC Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
thanks DOCTOR INFERNO

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum