WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionwhich is better IE or firefox?? Emptywhich is better IE or firefox??

more_horiz
i have a vista laptop.
before i have internet explorer 7 or 7.5. i forgot which one, then later they require me to download the internet explorer 8. but this version can't save password. now i was thinking about the firefox. will firefox save pw for vista?? any idea??

descriptionwhich is better IE or firefox?? EmptyRe: which is better IE or firefox??

more_horiz
This is now moved to Computer talk since this is about the opinion of which browser is better.

It did not belong in the malware forum.

descriptionwhich is better IE or firefox?? EmptyRe: which is better IE or firefox??

more_horiz
Firefox all the way :Clapping:

............................................................................................

which is better IE or firefox?? Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
Firefox is definitely better. And yes, it can save passwords.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

which is better IE or firefox?? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
which one should i download??
the lastest one?? 3.5 right??

more_horiz
Yes. Just download it off the Firefox website, you will get the latest version.

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

which is better IE or firefox?? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
shine wrote:
which one should i download??
the lastest one?? 3.5 right??

To be more specific, 3.5.5.

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
which is better IE or firefox?? DXwU4
which is better IE or firefox?? VvYDg

more_horiz
Well practically I would rather go for mozilla firefox since its safe though and btw I've tried to use IE7 and I really had a lot of problems whenever I visit PNG files and macromedia problems.

So I would just go for firefox.

more_horiz
Agreed. Firefox is great.

more_horiz
ok..
thanks guys

more_horiz
firefox ftw

more_horiz
which is better IE or firefox?? Firefoxgo firefox!

more_horiz
Lol, obviously Firefox!!
I guess you din't watch the video "Firefox and retarded browsers".. LOL!

which is better IE or firefox?? Viktor14

more_horiz
vedu_king wrote:
Lol, obviously Firefox!!

no i havent...

more_horiz
vedu_king wrote:
Lol, obviously Firefox!!

Let's keep this on the right track. The term "retarded" can be used as a derogatory term, and should not be used when someone needs actual help.

How about a video with Mozilla Corporation CEO John Lilly?

more_horiz
Oops, sorry.. *slaps myself*

which is better IE or firefox?? Viktor14

more_horiz
thank you for sharing the video..

more_horiz
You are welcome. Smile...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum