WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionantivirus system pro / win32/nuqel.e / bankerfox.a Emptyantivirus system pro / win32/nuqel.e / bankerfox.a

more_horiz
i was on sum anime site and adobe came up and i shut it down then dis happen. i googled bankerfox.a and they sent me here i downloaded Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and i installed it and everything. it scanned everythin it was 21 infected files when finished and i removed it and restarted my computer and nuttin happen......

descriptionantivirus system pro / win32/nuqel.e / bankerfox.a EmptyRe: antivirus system pro / win32/nuqel.e / bankerfox.a

more_horiz
dis is my mbam log

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.41
Database version: 2775
Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2

11/28/2009 11:04:21 PM
mbam-log-2009-11-28 (23-04-21).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 90248
Time elapsed: 15 minute(s), 23 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 18
Registry Values Infected: 2
Registry Data Items Infected: 1
Folders Infected: 1
Files Infected: 6

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{62960d20-6d0d-1ab4-4bf1-95b0b5b8783a} (Trojan.BHO.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{62960d20-6d0d-1ab4-4bf1-95b0b5b8783a} (Trojan.BHO.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\adssite.ad (Adware.AdRotator) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\adssite.ad.1 (Adware.AdRotator) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\torrentmanager.webmanager (Trojan.Swizzor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\torrentmanager.webmanager.1 (Trojan.Swizzor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{81b7f2df-3427-4704-b441-f74a4de94ce1} (Adware.AdRotator) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{2ed7cd5f-aee2-4b09-82f4-c96eb7c02c87} (Adware.AdRotator) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{1d4db7d2-6ec9-47a3-bd87-1e41684e07bb} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{2d2bee6e-3c9a-4d58-b9ec-458edb28d0f6} (Rogue.DriveCleaner) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{343ce214-9998-4b21-a151-ffe970167297} (Rogue.Installer) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{b64f4a7c-97c9-11da-8bde-f66bad1e3f3a} (Rogue.WinAntiVirus) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{d5792aa9-d373-4039-8670-2cdab6a71f15} (Trojan.Swizzor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\adssite (Adware.Fotomoto) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\BitDownload (Trojan.Swizzor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\AvScan (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\adssite (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\WakeNet (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\braviax (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\registrycleaner_pronet (Rogue.RegistryCleanerPro) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\regfile\shell\open\command\(default) (Broken.OpenCommand) -> Bad: ("regedit.exe" "%1") Good: (regedit.exe "%1") -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
C:\Users\Adele-Frances\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AntivirusPro_2010 (Rogue.AntiVirusPro2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\Users\ADELE-~1\AppData\Local\Temp\low\COUPON~1.DLL (Trojan.BHO.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\adssite-remove.exe (Adware.Fotomoto) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Adele-Frances\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AntivirusPro_2010\AntivirusPro_2010.lnk (Rogue.AntiVirusPro2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Adele-Frances\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AntivirusPro_2010\Uninstall.lnk (Rogue.AntiVirusPro2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MSVolume.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Adele-Frances\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\AntivirusPro_2010.lnk (Rogue.AntiVirusPro2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

descriptionantivirus system pro / win32/nuqel.e / bankerfox.a EmptyRe: antivirus system pro / win32/nuqel.e / bankerfox.a

more_horiz
Please re-open Malwarebytes, click the Update tab, and click Check for Updates. Then, click the Scanner tab, select Perform Quick Scan, and press Scan.

If update fails, make sure no proxy is set.

Remove the Proxy setting in Internet Explorer and/or in FireFox.

In Internet Explorer
  1. Tools Menu -> Internet Options -> Connections Tab ->Lan Settings > uncheck "use a proxy server" or reconfigure the Proxy server again in case you have set it previously.

In Firefox
  1. Tools Menu -> Options... -> Advanced Tab -> Network Tab -> "Settings" under Connection > Choose "No Proxy"
  2. Click the apply button and restart that computer in normal mode.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
antivirus system pro / win32/nuqel.e / bankerfox.a DXwU4
antivirus system pro / win32/nuqel.e / bankerfox.a VvYDg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum