WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionhi. Can't connect to internet. Emptyhi. Can't connect to internet.

more_horiz
I have ADSL connection. Last day i wanted to go internet but my comp. didnt connect to internet anymore. if i put my username and password. it waited couple of sec on Vertifing the password and username and then came try again. so i called to my internet provider and they told me that they see that internet goes to modem but somehow it dosent connect with my comp. i tryd to delete the icon of ADSL connection and recreate...but it dosent help... so i dont know what to do... i restarted te modem and comp many times but it dosent help allso.

sorry about my bad english.

can someone help me? Thank You!

descriptionhi. Can't connect to internet. EmptyRe: hi. Can't connect to internet.

more_horiz
ps. i know that my username and pw. are correct

descriptionhi. Can't connect to internet. EmptyRe: hi. Can't connect to internet.

more_horiz
Hello,

Start >> CMD >> Right click >> Run as administrator >> Reset WINSOCK entries to installation defaults by typing: netsh winsock reset catalog

Reset TCP/IP stack to installation defaults by typing: netsh int ip reset reset.log

Restart your PC.

See if you can connect now.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

hi. Can't connect to internet. Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
ok ill try it when i go home.. and let you know.

more_horiz
i did what u say...but it dosent work:(

more_horiz
ok i got fȋxed this now...but now i cant download anystuff..wanted to download avg antivirus system..but download freezes:S

more_horiz
Hello,

You're infected with malware. Read this: http://www.geekpolice.net/-t3821.htm

Open a new topic here with your HijackThis log: http://www.geekpolice.net/virus-spyware-malware-removal-f11/

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

hi. Can't connect to internet. Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum