WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAlpha Anti Virus not allowing Malwarebytes scan EmptyAlpha Anti Virus not allowing Malwarebytes scan

more_horiz
Please help! I have downloaded the the free maleware removal program, however it will not scan. I can get all they way to the box where you click to perform the scan, but then it will get to 3 items scanned and the box disappears and then nothing happens. I need this Alpha Anti virus program removed before I go crazy! Please help.

descriptionAlpha Anti Virus not allowing Malwarebytes scan EmptyRe: Alpha Anti Virus not allowing Malwarebytes scan

more_horiz
Hi,
Please read THIS topic, and post your HijackThis log file here.

Wait for instructions given only by DragonMaster Jay, Origin or Belahzur

............................................................................................

Alpha Anti Virus not allowing Malwarebytes scan V45u80

descriptionAlpha Anti Virus not allowing Malwarebytes scan EmptyRe: Alpha Anti Virus not allowing Malwarebytes scan

more_horiz
I tried to do the hijackthis log, however the results only pop up for a couple of seconds then just disappear.

more_horiz
Hello.

• Please download DDS by sUBs to your Desktop (Important!!) from one of these locations:
    Link 1
    Link 2
  • Double click DDS.scr to run.
  • When complete, two logs will open. Save both of the report to your Desktop.
  • Copy and paste BOTH LOGS back here, use more than one post if needed.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Alpha Anti Virus not allowing Malwarebytes scan DXwU4
Alpha Anti Virus not allowing Malwarebytes scan VvYDg

more_horiz
I could only download it from Link 2. Then all I get is the administrator dds box That says when the scan is complete a dialogue box will pop up, but then nothing happens.

more_horiz
Hello.
Can you try running this renamed version of Hijack This from here:
http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/fpzz64

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Alpha Anti Virus not allowing Malwarebytes scan DXwU4
Alpha Anti Virus not allowing Malwarebytes scan VvYDg

more_horiz
I can see that it is running the program, however the results disapear. I have no way to get them into notepad so that you can see. Toshiba technical support suggests that I run a system recovery and wipe my hard drive to return to factory settings. I do not have any important files that are not backed up, but I wonder if this will remove this virus. Do you know of this being successful?

more_horiz
If you'r sure you don't have nothing important, you should reinstall Windows. That will successful remove all your infections.

Alpha Anti Virus not allowing Malwarebytes scan V45u80

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum