WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionwin32/nuqel.e and bankerfox.a problem Emptywin32/nuqel.e and bankerfox.a problem

more_horiz
Hello. I am having a problem with win32/nuqel.e and bankerfox.a which have made my computer a mess. Can you please help me remove them from my system. Thank you.

descriptionwin32/nuqel.e and bankerfox.a problem EmptyRe: win32/nuqel.e and bankerfox.a problem

more_horiz
win32/nuqel.e and bankerfox.a problem Nazzgu10

Hi,
Please go to this category Virus, Spyware & Malware Removal.
Remember to read THIS post before you open topic about your problem.

............................................................................................

win32/nuqel.e and bankerfox.a problem V45u80

descriptionwin32/nuqel.e and bankerfox.a problem EmptyRe: win32/nuqel.e and bankerfox.a problem

more_horiz
Hello, I went into the category you refered. There it says I should not do what has been reccomended to other users and that my problem will be handled individually, if I understood correclty.
I am no computer wizard. I can tell you that my computer is extremely slow, sites are opening by themselves without my request or consent, some contain nudity and I do not visit these sites, there is also an Antivirus System Pro which continues to insist I purchase their product. The red antivirus alert continues to pop up and it says I have bankerfox.a and win32/neqel.e
I know this has happened to other people. Every time I try opening a file it tells me it is infected.
I read laydyapril problem and mine is identical...she is under the heading new member with a virus? Help.
I tried downloading highjackthis but it is not working, it is geing saved with an extension for AutoCad LT which I use to draw.....I do not understand
Please help.

more_horiz
Hijack This should be saved as an exe file, not something else.

Please download exeHelper from one of the two links.
Link 1
Link 2

• Double-click on exeHelper.com or exeHelper.scr to run the fix.
  • A black window should pop up, press any key to close once the fix is completed.
  • Post the contents of log.txt (Will be created in the directory where you ran exeHelper.com)
Note: If the window shows a message that says "Error deleting file", please re-run the program before posting a log - and post the two logs together (they will both be in the one file).

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
win32/nuqel.e and bankerfox.a problem DXwU4
win32/nuqel.e and bankerfox.a problem VvYDg

more_horiz
Thank you for the response....I did as intrsucted and this is what I got:

exeHelper by Raktor
Build 20091021
Run at 11:36:39 on 11/15/09
Now searching...
Checking for numerical processes...
Checking for bad processes...
Checking for bad files...
Checking for bad registry entries...
Resetting filetype association for .exe
Resetting filetype association for .com
Resetting userinit and shell values...
Resetting policies...
--Finished--

I think this does not say much...correct? is it running well?

more_horiz
Can you run Hijack This now?

more_horiz
No I cannot run it without an error message like the one I pasted below...... I just copied a little piece but it more of the same.....Can you help me? Thank you so so so much...

removed

more_horiz
Hello.
Lets try this.

• Please download DDS by sUBs to your Desktop (Important!!) from one of these locations:
    Link 1
    Link 2
  • Double click DDS.scr to run.
  • When complete, two logs will open. Save both of the report to your Desktop.
  • Copy and paste BOTH LOGS back here, use more than one post if needed.

more_horiz
Hi! Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately I continue to get the script message I sent before...same thing...that it canno run in dos...the rest is all script...

more_horiz
Ok I run it again and this is what i got:

exeHelper by Raktor
Build 20091122
Run at 12:20:40 on 11/24/09
Now searching...
Checking for numerical processes...
Checking for sysguard processes...
Killed sysguard process duknsysguard.exe
Killed sysguard process duknsysguard.exe
Checking for bad processes...
Killed process winupdate86.exe
Killed process winupdate86.exe
Checking for bad files...
Deleting file C:\WINDOWS\system32\41.exe
Deleting file C:\WINDOWS\system32\winupdate86.exe
Checking for bad registry entries...
Removing HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Advanced Virus Remover
Removing HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\ttool
Removing HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\winupdate86.exe
Resetting filetype association for .exe
Resetting filetype association for .com
Resetting userinit and shell values...
Resetting policies...
--Finished--

more_horiz
Can you run DDS now?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum