WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSystem recovery - now cannot connect to internet EmptySystem recovery - now cannot connect to internet

more_horiz
I did a system recovery last night and now I can't connect to the internet.
I have comcast and the computer that cannot connect it running off a router. The router is D-Link. The router is working because i had internet last night. Any help?

descriptionSystem recovery - now cannot connect to internet EmptyRe: System recovery - now cannot connect to internet

more_horiz
First check the cables.

Second use ipconfig to know if you have a valid ip address.

Third try to do a ping to your router.

At least you can know if it is related with your computer or it is a problem with your isp.

descriptionSystem recovery - now cannot connect to internet EmptyRe: System recovery - now cannot connect to internet

more_horiz
One you do that return with the result and we follow it.

............................................................................................

If you want to know more about pc, just visit my web page.

more_horiz
You should try to use comcast desktop docter if it works..... I never used it but it's from comcasat so why not?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum