WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionMind Blowing Photo Manipulations EmptyMind Blowing Photo Manipulations

more_horiz
These incredible photos could have been taken in an alternate universe.

The extraordinary pictures show ordinary situations distorted in impossible ways - even allowing a man to iron his own body.

What a drag! Sensational photographer Erik Johansson shows a man pick up a road and drag it casually behind him like a sheet

Erik Johannson, 24, used a computer programme to manipulate his original pictures into mind-boggling pieces of art.

The artist said his crazy ideas just come to him after trying to perceive ordinary events differently.

He sets out with his camera with a concept already in mind, before snapping pictures of everyday situations such as a man cycling along a road.

Flat out! A normal-looking man irons his own two-dimensional body

Water colours: An art lover sees her painting live up to its name

He then manipulates the images on his computer to create mind-boggling effects.

Mr Johannson utilises the Photoshop programme to bend roads, distort human bodies and change the landscape of the countryside.

In one, a man picks up a road and drags it casually behind him like a sheet.

Noughts and Crosses: An idle street worker takes on a digger

The sky's the limit: A labourer lays a reflection on the road

Another shows a perplexed cyclist staring down a chasm as the street drops off vertically before him.

A third depicts a normal-looking man ironing his own flattened body and another shows a labourer playing naughts and crosses in the road with a digger.

Erik, who lives in Gothenburg, Sweden, said: 'I get inspiration from almost everywhere. I actually get most of the ideas from things that happen in my daily life.

Out there! A man appears to leap out of an apartment window

Walking in the air: A dog owner gives her lazy pet a lift with balloons

'To look at a situation in a different and unexpected way can sometimes generate ideas but the best ideas I get just come to me.

'Everything I do is very well planned. I almost never go out photographing without any idea about what I will do with the photos.

'Looking for the right place to shoot the photos is actually what takes up most of my time.

Something fishy? Much like an iceberg, this island lacks the firmest foundations

'The time required to put the photo together is very different depending on the photos that I have. It mostly takes between 10 to 20 hours, sometimes more.

'I like to change my photos in impossible and strange ways.

'From the beginning I started to modify photos just for fun, and I still think it is.'

Source:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1209399/The-mind-Boggling-photo-manipulations-turn-everyday-snaps-stunning-works-art.html

Related Interesting Articles

Top 10 Most Bizzare Japanese Soft Drinks
6 Amazingly Shaped Communities As Seen on Google Maps
Top 5 Most Amazing Wedding Proposals
Top 10 Most Interesting Abandoned Places
Mind Blowing Pencil Drawings
Top 10 Most Amazing Dream Facts
Top 10 Most Poisonous Animals in the World
11 Coolest Taps You'll Ever See

More Interesting Articles/Videos here

............................................................................................

Mind Blowing Photo Manipulations 2v1art10

"I can handle pain till it hurts"

descriptionMind Blowing Photo Manipulations EmptyRe: Mind Blowing Photo Manipulations

more_horiz
First and second one looks best.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum