WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAntivirus System Pro and antivirus 2009 major issues EmptyAntivirus System Pro and antivirus 2009 major issues

more_horiz
I seem to have both of these, but i think they are the same virus. THey have now disabled my ability to get to the internet, so I can not download new software. It has also disabled my ability to start in an safe mode. Lastly, I had already installed Malwarebytes' antimalware and it will not allow me to access this file. What can I do? Please help.

descriptionAntivirus System Pro and antivirus 2009 major issues EmptyRe: Antivirus System Pro and antivirus 2009 major issues

more_horiz
Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Antivirus System Pro and antivirus 2009 major issues DXwU4
Antivirus System Pro and antivirus 2009 major issues VvYDg

descriptionAntivirus System Pro and antivirus 2009 major issues EmptyRe: Antivirus System Pro and antivirus 2009 major issues

more_horiz
The issue I am having before even doing this is that the virus is not allowing me to get to the internet on taht computer. I am posting to this site with my other computer. I also tried saving the program to a disc and running it that way, and again, the virus will not allow it to be read.

How can I proceed?

more_horiz
Lets try this program instead.

Please download exeHelper from one of the two links.
Link 1
Link 2

• Double-click on exeHelper.com or exeHelper.scr to run the fix.
  • A black window should pop up, press any key to close once the fix is completed.
  • Post the contents of log.txt (Will be created in the directory where you ran exeHelper.com)
Note: If the window shows a message that says "Error deleting file", please re-run the program before posting a log - and post the two logs together (they will both be in the one file).

............................................................................................

more_horiz
Again, I greatly appreciate your help, but the virus will not allow me to launch internet explorer or firefox to be able to get to any of these programs. Is there a way to get to the internet to download these programs without going through IE or firefox?

more_horiz
Can you download them on another machine and transfer them via USB?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum