WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

description32 Threats found - Cannot do anything!! Empty32 Threats found - Cannot do anything!!

more_horiz
I have huge malicious spyware on my home computer. So far 32 threats. I cannot use my home computer w/out some type of pop up. I've tried to do "hijack this" from the geekpolice but the system just crashes. I am in serious need of help to remove these threats. Some of the names are listed here:
Email-worm.win32netsky.q
207.84.250.81 port 50119
trojan win32agent.doc
trojan-download.js.multi.ca
backdoor win32.kbot
9.196.219.163, port 12140 threat win3/nuqel.e

I would appreciate any assistance. I am using my laptop to post this as I cannot use my computer.

Thank YOU!!

description32 Threats found - Cannot do anything!! EmptyRe: 32 Threats found - Cannot do anything!!

more_horiz
Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

description32 Threats found - Cannot do anything!! EmptyRe: 32 Threats found - Cannot do anything!!

more_horiz
When I click on the "here" from your response below. I do not get a download, I get this:

MZÿÿ¸@𺴠Í!¸LÍ!This program cannot be run in DOS mode. $ñ &µÁkuµÁkuµÁkuvÎ4u¾ÁkuvÎ6u¬ÁkuµÁjuªÃku’u®️Áku’u&Áku’uÁku’u´Áku’u´ÁkuRichµÁkuPEL’9hFà @ ÉúP@ îD Lú¸öP 8 VШ@PhÄù@.textœ;@ `.rdataÇPÐP@@.data¼d 0 @À.rsrc¸öP@@¸õÿÿ‹‹È‹B ÿЍx‰|$ ƒôÇ„$ uoL$Qj&jÿìRC‹D$T$RPÿüRCD$P¤$ŠƒÀ„Éu÷+ƒøshL$hìYCQè,ÎƒÄ T$RD$hÐYCPèÕþÿÿ‹|$ƒÄ WŽÌè+²GðÇ„$ ÿÿÿÿH ƒÊÿðÁJ…Ò ‹‹P‹Bÿи‹Œ$d‰ Y_^‹Œ$3ÌèèƁÄÃV‹t$…öu 3ÀPVè.ýÿÿ^‹ÆWxd$ŠƒÀ„Òu÷+Ç_PVè ýÿÿ^ÂÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌ‹T$…ÒW‹ùu3ÀPRèÜûÿÿ‹Ç_‹ÂVpŠƒÀ„Éu÷+Æ^PR‹Ïè»ûÿÿ‹Ç_ÂÌÌÌÌ́ì4¡,5D3ĉ„$0VWD$ Pjj‹ùÿìRC‹O ‹T$ ‰L$L$„$4Q‰T$ÇD$ (ZC‰D$ÇD$$UÇD$(ÇD$,ÿôRC‹ð…ötgT$0RVÿüRC…Àt-D$0P¤$ŠƒÀ„Éu÷+ƒøvD$0P¹äIDèÿÿÿL$QÿðRC‹D$‹VP‹BÿЋD$…Àt‹‹QPÿÒëj'hZC¹äIDèÆúÿÿ¡äIDPÌè^°‹Œ$8_^3ÌèVŁÄ4ÃÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌjÿhè3Cd¡PQVW¡,5D3ÄPD$d£‹ù‰|$ è͹3É…À•Á…Éu h@€èmòÿÿ‹‹È‹B ÿЃÀ‰‹T$ …ÒÇD$t ÷Âÿÿu·òVè~¹…Àt.VP‹Ïèáøÿÿë#3Àë‹Âp›Š

more_horiz

• Please download DDS by sUBs to your Desktop (Important!!) from one of these locations:
    Link 1
    Link 2
  • Double click DDS.scr to run.
  • When complete, two logs will open. Save both of the report to your Desktop.
  • Copy and paste BOTH LOGS back here, use more than one post if needed.

more_horiz
hi, thanks for the response. However, I ran the Link1, dds ran, but no logs poped up. I checked my computer and cannot locate where they would have been stored.

more_horiz
They should be on your Desktop if you ran DDS from your Desktop.

Please download SilentRunners from here:
http://www.silentrunners.org/Silent%20Runners.zip
Unzip it to the desktop and double-click on it. If you get any kind of warning message about scripts, please choose to allow the script to run. When the scan is finished, a message will pop up and a logfile will have been created on the desktop. Please post the entire contents of this logfile for me to see.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum