WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

axel dav

3 posters

descriptionaxel dav - Page 2 EmptyRe: axel dav

more_horiz
I guess the Killbox worked. Smile... Yeah, the program should be gone, it was only 1 file I think.

more_horiz
I went thru and deleted the icon from all the programs, I didn't want anything to do with axel.dav left in my computer !!

This site is great, my computer has been down for months, I had given up, I had tried many forums and sites and no one could or would help me !! As far as the computer shops I could buy a new for less than they wanted to fix it !!

Thank you so much and I made a donation

more_horiz
Oh OH !! I'm getting a little concerned, I have removed the Axel.dav icon from the desktop 3 times now ? It keeps coming back ? does that mean it is still lurking around hȋdden in my computer ? something has to be putting it back ? other programs I remove don't pop back up again and again ??

Maybe it isn't a big deal, I don't know " but since this problem is still fresh with you I thought I would ask ?

Thanks

more_horiz
Can you re-run Combofix normally please. Smile...

more_horiz
It hasn't come back since this last time that I removed it, it has been more than 12 hours.

Should I still run combo fix or wait and see what happens ?

more_horiz
Okay, maybe not.
I thought it was coming back in an infinite loop kinda thing. If it hasn't come back, lets not fix it.

more_horiz
OK Thank you again for your help ! Is there any way I can get you again if I have a problem in the future ?

more_horiz
Yep, if you need me, I'm right here.

more_horiz
OK Thanks again !! I'll close this out now then !

Jack Hall

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum