WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionnot sure if it is virus, missing files, conflicts Emptynot sure if it is virus, missing files, conflicts

more_horiz
i am almost at my wits end. i signed w/comcast about a month ago, and nothing but problems since then. from difficulties with computer freezing up online and when working in various programs. have installed mcafee when signing w/comcast, and have spent several hours online w/ tech support for comcast, mcafee, and microsoft. everyone had their own opion and each of them managed to screw things up in their own way. . i lost all ofmy items on my desktop. when online every time i try to go to a site, i get redirected to somewhere completely irrelevent by feeddog (may have that name wrong), it makes surfing,researching, checking emails, and virtually everything else totally frustrating. help[b]

descriptionnot sure if it is virus, missing files, conflicts EmptyRe: not sure if it is virus, missing files, conflicts

more_horiz
try to check for malwares

descriptionnot sure if it is virus, missing files, conflicts EmptyRe: not sure if it is virus, missing files, conflicts

more_horiz

Malware advice removed. If you are not a malware helper, do not post advice.

not sure if it is virus, missing files, conflicts Locked1 ~ DragonMaster Jay

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum