WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionMicrosoft Outlook Email EmptyMicrosoft Outlook Email

more_horiz
I downloaded a new version of Microsoft Outlook Email from filehippo. However, now I can't get any incoming messages and it keeps asking me to log into the network. I looked up how to set up a new account but now I think I've messed up the settings. Any ideas? Thank you.

descriptionMicrosoft Outlook Email EmptyRe: Microsoft Outlook Email

more_horiz
Hello,

How did you download Microsoft Outlook from Filehippo? It's not a freeware.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Microsoft Outlook Email Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Well, I thought that was what I did. Anyway, I think I updated it somehow or another and now the settings are off and it won't sign to the incoming mail server.

more_horiz
Hello,

Have you tried creating setting up the account again?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Microsoft Outlook Email Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
I thought I did, but I'm not sure. I have 4 personal folders now. When I go to change the account under tools and test the account settings establishing network account and finding incoming mail server are successful. However, it can't logon to the incoming mail server or send a test email. How can I send you screen shots? Thank you.

more_horiz
Ok, so Comcast was able to help with email. Once I changed the incoming mail server SMTP to 587 it worked. Now for some reason it is not because I can't log onto my incoming mail server. I also keep getting the Enter Network password box appearing again and again. Thank you.

more_horiz
My microsoft outlook 2003 email was fine for awhile. However, I tried to delete some folders and apparently have changed where my incoming email goes. It is now in my comcast account, which I don't use. When I try to test the account settings it keeps telling me that I cannot log onto incoming email server. I only show one POP3 email account. Comcast couldn't help me. Can you? Please.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum