WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionphone and router compatabilty problems Emptyphone and router compatabilty problems

more_horiz
I have a Thomson gateway 585v7, and a siemens c474ip dect phone, a sipgate.co.uk account, the phone keeps dropping the router and if you call at that point its just a dead line.
Sipgate recommended forwarding ports 5004, 5060 and 5062 and disabling the stun server. But this is proving to be quite difficult with this router, I have a fixed IP and am on adsl2+ .
Can anyone help or point me in the right direction.
Vince
Thank You!

descriptionphone and router compatabilty problems EmptyRe: phone and router compatabilty problems

more_horiz
I believe this link will give you an idea on how to port forward on that specific router.

http://forum.portforward.com/YaBB.cgi?num=1235285461

it's hard for me to give you direct steps as every router is different

............................................................................................

Main System Spec: Intel Quad Q9550 (OC to 3.4Ghz), Gigabyte Ga-ep45-ud3l, 4gb kingston hyperX @ 1066mhz, Corsair tx 650, Nvidia 8600GT.

phone and router compatabilty problems Siggye

descriptionphone and router compatabilty problems EmptyRe: phone and router compatabilty problems

more_horiz
Thanks, have joined that forum and can post in 24 hours, do you think I should disable upnp and re enable the stun server in the phone, I have seen some posts that say this.

more_horiz
Sipgate contacted me and said to try witout the port forwading. However it doesnt work, and I get an error code now. ip code 404.
Any ideas
Thanks

more_horiz
bump

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum