WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionPoor Overclocking EmptyPoor Overclocking

more_horiz
Seeing how you guys even have a forum section for overclocking, I think you'd find this story somewhat funny.

A couple of years ago, I had an eMachines. It wasn't bad and it wasn't good. It ran and I was happy with it. One of my long distant relatives came once and decided to overclock it. And he did. He didn't tell me about it. And somehow he managed to turn off all the fans in the computer, while overclocking it, the way he put it "to the max". So needless to say that in about 3 days after that, I smelled something burning while working on the computer. It suddenly just stopped working. Turned off completely. I took my trusty friend, Mr.Screwdriver and opened up the eMachines case. I felt something drip on my hands...

You can imagine my shock when I realize that that something was plastic. There was a minituare flame, burning the insides of my computer, thus melting the motherboard.

descriptionPoor Overclocking EmptyRe: Poor Overclocking

more_horiz
ahh... that's sad. If I were you I'd strangle him 8)

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Poor Overclocking Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
I should, shouldn't I? 8)

............................................................................................

The only program that works every time is a virus.
Poor Overclocking 267729420

more_horiz
Don't forget to take his computer before strangling him. Cheesy Grin (sparkly

Poor Overclocking Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
Sell it for scraps on ebay...

The only program that works every time is a virus.
Poor Overclocking 267729420

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum