WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWhat do you have in your quick launch bar? EmptyWhat do you have in your quick launch bar?

more_horiz
Thought it would be fun to share what shortcuts people have in their Quick Launch bar. By default, that's the part of the taskbar that is next to the start menu in Windows.

My home PC has (in order):
  • Show Desktop
  • Firefox
  • Internet Explorer
  • Nero Essentials
  • WinFast
  • MS Outlook
  • MS Word
  • MS Excel
  • MS Powerpoint
  • MS Publisher
  • MS Visual Studio 2008
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Adobe Premier
  • FileZilla Client
  • iTunes

How about you?

descriptionWhat do you have in your quick launch bar? EmptyRe: What do you have in your quick launch bar?

more_horiz
There's no quick launch bar in Windows 7, but I have the Pinning/Jumplist feature. I have Windows Live Mail, VMware, Notepad, Calculator, Chrome, Windows Explorer and Firefox.

What do you have in your quick launch bar? Untitl18

descriptionWhat do you have in your quick launch bar? EmptyRe: What do you have in your quick launch bar?

more_horiz
I don't really use the quick launch bar, I use Rocket Dock instead. However I have:

Show Desktop
Firefox
Chrome
IE7
Media Player

In Rocket Dock I have:

Folders shortcuts
Photoshop
Dreamweaver
Bridge
Illustrator
Lightwave
Tuneup
Firefox
Chrome
Live Mail
Messanger
Finetune

more_horiz
Adobe
YM
L4D

more_horiz
I currently have:

Internet Explorer [InPrivate]
Winamp
Media Player Classic
Zoom Player
CCleaner
Show Desktop

more_horiz
I simply have:
Firefox
Windows Explorer
iTunes
mIRC

more_horiz
i dnt use that

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum