WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionGetting Error 1719:Windows Installer cannot be accesed EmptyGetting Error 1719:Windows Installer cannot be accesed

more_horiz
I have a software which till yesterday was working but now it does not open.....I am trying to reinstall but it tells me that Windows Installer service could not be accessed...What does that mean...Please help

descriptionGetting Error 1719:Windows Installer cannot be accesed EmptyRe: Getting Error 1719:Windows Installer cannot be accesed

more_horiz
the Windows installer may not be properly registered with Windows. Use the following steps to register the installer:

1. Click Start , click Run , and enter the following into the Open field: msiexec /unreg

2. Click Start , click Run , and enter the following into the Open field: msiexec /regserver

............................................................................................

Main System Spec: Intel Quad Q9550 (OC to 3.4Ghz), Gigabyte Ga-ep45-ud3l, 4gb kingston hyperX @ 1066mhz, Corsair tx 650, Nvidia 8600GT.

Getting Error 1719:Windows Installer cannot be accesed Siggye

descriptionGetting Error 1719:Windows Installer cannot be accesed EmptyRe: Getting Error 1719:Windows Installer cannot be accesed

more_horiz
ok

more_horiz
ok did that...what should i do now?

more_horiz
try re-install the program

............................................................................................

Main System Spec: Intel Quad Q9550 (OC to 3.4Ghz), Gigabyte Ga-ep45-ud3l, 4gb kingston hyperX @ 1066mhz, Corsair tx 650, Nvidia 8600GT.

Getting Error 1719:Windows Installer cannot be accesed Siggye

more_horiz
i did an it works...thanks so very much

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum