WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionsamsung writemaster sh-s182m not recognized Emptysamsung writemaster sh-s182m not recognized

more_horiz
okay... as i stated, i have a "samsung writemaster sh-s182m" dvd writer that is not being recognized. it has power (it opens and closes just fine), but it is not listed in 'my computer'. in device manager, it's listed with the yellow exclamation point and when i click on properties it reads, "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)". i've tried uninstalling with no luck. not really sure where to go from here. any help appreciated... thanks in advance!

descriptionsamsung writemaster sh-s182m not recognized EmptyRe: samsung writemaster sh-s182m not recognized

more_horiz
Hello,

Download and run the file from here:

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9645377

Let me know how it goes.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

samsung writemaster sh-s182m not recognized Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionsamsung writemaster sh-s182m not recognized EmptyRe: samsung writemaster sh-s182m not recognized

more_horiz
everything seems to be running smooth now, thanks!!!

is there anything else i should look into?

more_horiz
Hello,

Everything should be fine now. If there are any other problems, just let me know. Smile...

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

samsung writemaster sh-s182m not recognized Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Greetings

I tried that solution and my cd/dvd ritemaster remains unrecognised and un-usable

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum