WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAlso, when i open firefox sometimes, the toolbar changes? EmptyAlso, when i open firefox sometimes, the toolbar changes?

more_horiz
I set my toolbar up there ^ so that i always have the new window and new tab option there for me to click on, seeing as how i often play games, i will open up guides and such in a different tab.
But every now and again, it clears that, and all thats up there is back/forward button, Refresh button, Home button, and obviously all the options and stuff above it. So can anyone tell me why firefox keeps making the new tab button disappear, so i have to put it on manually...

............................................................................................

Also, when i open firefox sometimes, the toolbar changes? Megatails5-sig-2

descriptionAlso, when i open firefox sometimes, the toolbar changes? EmptyRe: Also, when i open firefox sometimes, the toolbar changes?

more_horiz
Hello,

Do you mean the + sign beside the tab? What version of Firefox are you using?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Also, when i open firefox sometimes, the toolbar changes? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionAlso, when i open firefox sometimes, the toolbar changes? EmptyRe: Also, when i open firefox sometimes, the toolbar changes?

more_horiz
the latest version i believe, it is supposed to auto update, and i always let it update, so i must have new version.
Its the open new tab icon, normally used in conjunction with the open new window icon. Its next to the URL bar, and beneath the: 'File Edit View History Bookmarks Tools Help' bit

Also, when i open firefox sometimes, the toolbar changes? Megatails5-sig-2

more_horiz
Hello,

I'm not sure what you can do about that. There's another new tab button located to the right of each tab, you can use that instead.

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Also, when i open firefox sometimes, the toolbar changes? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum