WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionVirus.Win32.Gpcode.ak & Virus Chin09.WIN EmptyVirus.Win32.Gpcode.ak & Virus Chin09.WIN

more_horiz
i cant download anything or run hijack this or combofix, it doesnt let me do anything please HELP meeeeeeeee

descriptionVirus.Win32.Gpcode.ak & Virus Chin09.WIN EmptyRe: Virus.Win32.Gpcode.ak & Virus Chin09.WIN

more_horiz
and now after i restarted the computer it wont start all it does it pops open a bleu screen
STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
The windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000034 (0x00000000 0x00000000). The system has been shut down

PLEASE HELP ME

descriptionVirus.Win32.Gpcode.ak & Virus Chin09.WIN EmptyRe: Virus.Win32.Gpcode.ak & Virus Chin09.WIN

more_horiz
Hello.
If you can't download anything on the infected machine, can you download them via another machine then transport the files via USB to the infected machine.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Virus.Win32.Gpcode.ak & Virus Chin09.WIN DXwU4
Virus.Win32.Gpcode.ak & Virus Chin09.WIN VvYDg

more_horiz
i cant get passed the blue screen, it wont load properly not even safe mode any ideas?

more_horiz
the only way i can get it in the dos mode is if i boot from the dell reinstallation dvd and click on Repair then i can type in commands under c:\windows: please help me and i do have another computer to download the programs from.

more_horiz
Hello.
Can you do a last known good configuration option? Reboot again, keep tapping F8 for the advanced boot menu.
Choose last known good config.

Are you able to boot now?

............................................................................................

more_horiz
i've tried that but it keeps on popping up the blue screen with the same error message, what should i do?? i really need my files and therefore clean install is not an option

more_horiz
It's a long shot, but you can take the hardrive out of that machine and insert it in another machine.

Lets try this first.

Please download this file: Avira Rescue Disc

1. Insert a black CD into your CD draw.
  2. Double click the rescuecd.exe file on your Desktop.
  3. Hit the "Burn CD" button and allow it to burn, it shouldn't take too long.
  4. Next, reboot your computer, keep the CD inside the draw.
  5. Your computer should boot from the CD and boot to the Avira rescue disc.
  6. Next, see this guide here: How to use the boot disc
Let me know how it goes.

more_horiz
checking the master boot record of drive 128
error (25): cannot read record
checking the master boot record of drive 129
error (123): cannot read record

plus it removed alot of trojans

now what should i do i tried rebooting after this but had no success

more_horiz
Is the machine still unbootable even after what it removed?

more_horiz
yes it still doesnt boot up no matter if i choose last good know configuration or safe mode i think that winlogon was deleted by my friend, is there anything that can be done here that you may think off? or how can i access my harddrive folders so that i can copy them and then maybe do a clean install

more_horiz
so what should i do i havent heard from anyone so far

more_horiz
Hello.
We can try creating a boot disc, but the machine your using needs to be able to write to CD's.

Do you have some blank CD's you can use?

more_horiz
yes i have blank cd, also i forgot to mention that there was a pop up window that said windows police pro when the computer used to work

more_horiz
See here, lets try BartPE.

See the instructions here:
http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/#start

Read through them carefully to create the boot disc.

Let me know how it goes/if you have any questions.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum