WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWin32/Cryptor virus removal. help please! EmptyWin32/Cryptor virus removal. help please!

more_horiz
as

Last edited by squeege on 23rd August 2009, 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionWin32/Cryptor virus removal. help please! EmptyRe: Win32/Cryptor virus removal. help please!

more_horiz
Hello.
Please download Hijack This from here:
http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/932rpd

Download and run it, select "Do a system scan with logfile"
Copy and paste the log back here.

............................................................................................

While my help is always free, please consider donating to keep this site alive: Donate

Win32/Cryptor virus removal. help please! 2wg6fte

descriptionWin32/Cryptor virus removal. help please! EmptyRe: Win32/Cryptor virus removal. help please!

more_horiz
zxzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by squeege on 23rd August 2009, 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Something quick to mention, I'm not sure whether this matters, but the account I removed the Antivirus 2009 and the EXE problem from was a different account, I have switched accounts to the administrator one because the old one wasn't an admin account.

more_horiz
I used a rootkit program, can't remember the name, but it's gone.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum