WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSuper Search brings search overkill to Firefox EmptySuper Search brings search overkill to Firefox

more_horiz
If you're the type of person who uses a lot of search engines and doesn't mind having a toolbar installed, you might want to check out Firefox Super Search. This Firefox-only add-on puts the power of 160 search engines in one toolbar, with about 70 that can be searched right from the toolbar itself.

If you're used to Firefox's built-in search box, this is a pretty big step up both from selecting one engine at a time and having to add additional engine tools from Mozilla's catalog. It's also laid out in a really straightforward manner, putting search engines with which you can search (from within the toolbar) in drop-down menus on the right side of the query box. There's also a directory of the other 90 or so engines that require a visit before beginning a new search.

Super Search brings search overkill to Firefox Fcf04f3supersearc

More: http://news.cnet.com/8301-27076_3-10296907-248.html

............................................................................................

descriptionSuper Search brings search overkill to Firefox EmptyRe: Super Search brings search overkill to Firefox

more_horiz
very nice add on... but i only use google....

............................................................................................

Super Search brings search overkill to Firefox Educat10

descriptionSuper Search brings search overkill to Firefox EmptyRe: Super Search brings search overkill to Firefox

more_horiz
I won't use that toolbar but I got a few search engines which I use. Google for normal and then I got Wikipedia, Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com for other searches.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum