WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

description2 key works but can not get @ symbol when pressing shift and 2 Empty2 key works but can not get @ symbol when pressing shift and 2

more_horiz
Naturally I am writing this from a different computer, but a co-worker of mine said her @ button doesnt work - she can press 2 and it'll work but when she presses shift it wont make the @ sign - it just makes two small slash kind of marks -

I dont have access to her computer - but I thought I'd still check here anyway -

Thanks!

description2 key works but can not get @ symbol when pressing shift and 2 EmptyRe: 2 key works but can not get @ symbol when pressing shift and 2

more_horiz
Hello,

Do other number keys work with the shift key? Did she recently install software which might make this happen?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

2 key works but can not get @ symbol when pressing shift and 2 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

description2 key works but can not get @ symbol when pressing shift and 2 EmptyRe: 2 key works but can not get @ symbol when pressing shift and 2

more_horiz
She hasnt made any changes, and yes, every other key works just fine - so strange!

more_horiz
Hello,

Try this:

Start >> Control Panel >> Regional Settings >> Languages Tab >> Details.

From here select the layout you need and choose a default if you want more than one.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

2 key works but can not get @ symbol when pressing shift and 2 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum