WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionMicrosoft Bing Gains Ground, But How Much? EmptyMicrosoft Bing Gains Ground, But How Much?

more_horiz
Reports released this week showed that Microsoft Corp.'s Bing search tool continues to gain ground in the search engine wars, but how much ground is a bit up in the air.

For the second time since Bing's launch just over a month ago, StatCounter Global Stats, which analyzes Web site traffic, reported that the new search engine's market share has passed that of the Yahoo search tool. According to the StatCounter report released today, Bing held a 12.9% share of the U.S. search market, while rival Yahoo held 10.15% at the start of July.

More: http://pcworld.com/article/168237/

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Microsoft Bing Gains Ground, But How Much? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionMicrosoft Bing Gains Ground, But How Much? EmptyRe: Microsoft Bing Gains Ground, But How Much?

more_horiz
Wow, I bet that Bing isn't even that good, I mean most people just use it because it is made by "Microsoft", but I like my good ol' homepage Google.Com just fine. Thank You.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum