WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionkeep getting DC in downloaded games Emptykeep getting DC in downloaded games

more_horiz
Hi once again I got a problem. I just recently download this game called maplestory (some guy told me to play it ) and I just keep getting disconnected. Kinda irritating and I check, the game sever isn't down, there is no problems with my firewall or internet connection so can I just ask why I keep getting disconnected? (And thnx so much for all the help I received from this website. Really help me a lot)

descriptionkeep getting DC in downloaded games EmptyRe: keep getting DC in downloaded games

more_horiz
Hello,

There might be problems with the game server when this happens. Try disabling your firewall and see if it solves the problem. If not, for this problem, I suggest you contact Maple Story's tech support.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

keep getting DC in downloaded games Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionkeep getting DC in downloaded games EmptyRe: keep getting DC in downloaded games

more_horiz
I am a gamer. My computer is perfect for it and so is my internet, and I still get disconnected from the server.

It's annoying, but it is a part of gaming.

also, make sure you have all you're updates. If they have a website, there are often forums for support with the game; that is where you will often find a fix for it or atleast you'll know you're not alone with the dc's
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum