WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionError 2753 when installing NaturalllySpeaking v10 EmptyError 2753 when installing NaturalllySpeaking v10

more_horiz
Version 9 0f NaturallySpeaking installed and ran fine. Version 10 gives the error message,"Error 2753 The file 'ctfmngr.exe' is not marked for installation" The file is present on the disk and is copied to the HD during installation.
I need HELP.
F Hanson

descriptionError 2753 when installing NaturalllySpeaking v10 EmptyRe: Error 2753 when installing NaturalllySpeaking v10

more_horiz
Hello, what operating system are you trying to install this on? It may not work on Windows 7 or Vista SP2.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Error 2753 when installing NaturalllySpeaking v10 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionError 2753 when installing NaturalllySpeaking v10 EmptyError 2753 when installing NaturalllySpeaking v10

more_horiz
Hi Running Vista Service pack 1. I can't install service pack 2 either..
I need all the help I can get. I can't uninstall NaturallySpeaking v9. I get error messages.

descriptionError 2753 when installing NaturalllySpeaking v10 EmptyRe: Error 2753 when installing NaturalllySpeaking v10

more_horiz
Hi, I finally resolved my problem by reinstalling Dragon NaturallySpeaking version 9 and then uninstalling it. The remnants of DNS 10 I was unable to uninstall so I deleted the entire file from the program folder. I then ran Registry mechanic to clean up the registry and was able to install DNS10. And now everything works fine. Thank you very much for your interest in my problem. I thought this might help if anyone else has a similar problem.
Frank

As far as I'm concerned the problem is resolved. Thank you.

more_horiz
Nuance was unfamiliar with this problem at 407-241-1822 and directed me to nuance.com/vista to download v 10.1, about 1.3 gig, which I am doing and hope it works. Needed my v 10 serial number.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum